Ratings for Dr. Edward Woo

Dr. Woo is the most understanding and helpful OB/GYN I have been to. He is a gem! Unfortunately my appointment was on 1/19 and no one told me he was leaving. Now I'm pregnant and wanted to schedule my first appointment and they can't tell me where he went. I hope he stays here locally and can help me with my first baby.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Great doc, very helpful! Always made sure to take my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Woo is the best! he is leaving aspen medical and I am trying to find out where he is going you can bet that I will foloow him wherever he goes!! He delived my son in June and he was always helpful and understanding and myself and my husband were very comfortable with him, we were able to joke and talk with him which is hard to find these days. If I am unable to see him again I wish him the best of luck! I am very sad to see him go :(

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I LOVE Dr.Woo! He delievered both my children. I didn't like him when I first met him, then when he delivered my first child I fell in love with him. He's very helpful, understanding, he's just great. I just got a letter informing me he's leaving the clinic I currently go to. However if I'm able to follow him where ever he goes, you bet I will!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Not the best bedside manner, was kind but almost robotic-like. Always gave me "worst case scenario" and did not offer many alternatives.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

The best doctor there is! He delivered both of my children and is very attentive and caring. Takes the time to explain everything and answer any question you may have.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

The best OB/Gyn I have been too! He spends time with his patients and answers any questions.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Edward Woo's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1991)