Ratings for Dr. Sylvia R. Pager

Dr. Pager was awesome. Yes she may have been late. But she NEVER rushed thru an exam with our children. Always thorough, spending time answering our questions and our children's questions. What doctor gives you their home phone number to call if their is concerns or questions? Dr. Pager did. She is straight forward, blunt and caring. If you want a doctor to stroke your ego, she's not for you. There's always room for improvement as parents. We want the best for our children. Dr. Pager to us is the best. Our children love her and she always put our children first. That's what matters most. Also when you call her, which requires ER treatment, the ER is already waiting and prepped for you. Because Dr. Pager called and notified them, no waiting. Straight in. That's our Dr. Pager. The best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Consistently 2 hours or more wait times. She talks down to her patients and their parents. Yells at staff in front of customers. Filthy clinic and waiting room. She seems disheveled. takes extended lunch periods while patients are waiting in her waiting room. We were there for an hour once, and she wasn't even there. When she fins;;y arrived we had to wait for another 1.5 hours. She is soooo disrespectful!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

This doctor seems to have a problem with dads. Seems to focus on breastfeeding to the exclusion of fathers. As a dad, when I had questions or tried to express my concerns, she talked over me, told me I needed to be more supportive, told me I needed to put all future concerns, questions in writing and wouldn't allow me in the exam room with my baby. Auwe. Looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

To agree with the previous comment, Dr.Pager is usually late. But on a good note, Dr. Pager is old school. She's not into all of the medications, "new age" products and such. She's full of information and straight to the point. She also writes EVERYTHING down to you. So if you're no-fuss parents consider her. Just make sure when you schedule an appointment, you know that you may end up waiting a little bit longer then most offices. She's excellent at what she does, you can call her all hours of the night and she will ALWAYS follow up with you (not you to her) if you endup in the ER. If you want the type of doctor you probly had growin up she's it. Her staff makes up for where she lacks.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Pager was my lactation consultant, and one of the best physicians I have ever seen. I would have made her my pediatrician, but I moved. She even called me at home several times, even on weekends and a holiday, to check on me. She also spent at least an hour with me each time I saw her. I have never had such personalized care by a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Avoid at all costs! Today we had our first pre-natal appointment. After waiting for 30 minutes, she called to inform us that she was late because she had to take her call to the Toyota dealer and that took longer than expected. After waiting for 10 minutes more after that we decided to leave and look for another pediatrician. Obviously she does not respect her patients and is convinced that her time is more important than ours. Having to take your car to the dealear IS NOT A VALID excuse for being more than half hour late. Period!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Sylvia R. Pager's Credentials

• Univ Of Melbourne, Fac Of Med, Parkville, Vic, Australia (Grad. 1962)

Unicare