Ratings for Dr. Gerard Scott-Herridge

He is so polite and wonderful, have been seeing him since i was 5 and have had good results. He really cares about your health and well being

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I've been seeing him for years. Great results . Much appreciate his services

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Gerard is an incredible chiropractor. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable, friendly, and generous! If he can't get it right the first time he will most often not charge you to fix it a few days later!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Not only does he treat your immediate issues, but also gives you helpful prevention tips and techniques

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

The staff are awesome and I dare say that Dr. Gerard is one of the most amazing, Caring, Loving people on the planet!! He is truly a gift to the world and a great example of humanity!! I not only call him Dr. But now call him "brother" as well! I am not looking forward to the day he retires! Very thorough and knowledgable and he doesn't keep you coming back everyday for a year like some chiropractors have unfortunately been known to do. He takes his time with each client!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Scott-Herridge has been my chiropractor for 35 years+, my first adjustment in my teens. He is genuinely interested in you as a patient and you as a person. He, his wife and the rest of the team at Henderson Chiropratic are very dedicated to the practice and the patients. Dr Scott Herridge is a an incredible man in his profession and in what he stands for.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Gerards dedication and care for to his patients goes far above and beyond what his professional obligations are! Gerard has been instrumental in not only my physical well being, but he has also taken an interest in supporting me in personal matters as well. He is the man you want to trust your ailments with!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Scott for 36 years... He has known me my whole life and has taken care of my back and neck issues. As a competitive athlete, there is no one I trust more to to what's best for me and to get me back to my sport. I cannot imagine what I'm going to do when he retires.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I Have been his patient for 3 years now, he truly has a gift for this job. Knowledge, skill and ability to adjust the right spots is one of his gifts. I agree with the previous comments about his love and uniqueness. Wish there were more people like him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I have been seeing Gerard for many years with back problems. Words cannot express how amazing he is. I do consider him to be my second father. Gerard believes in the pay-it-forward program. Do good for others and have them pass along goodness. He loves his job, loves his patients, and loves God. He is a one of a kind guy. He doesn't jerk you around and make you come back time and time again. He will adjust you, and tell you to come see him when YOU need him. Unlike many other chiros that expect you to come back weekly. The only cons is that he is not accepting new patients (and possibly to retire in less than 10 years). I have never had such an amazing experience with any types of Drs as I have with Gerard.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013