Ratings for Dr. Gerard Scott-Herridge

I've gone to him since I was young and he has always been very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Excellent doctor who considers the whole person not just the physical compliant. I only gave 4 for punctuality with a reason. He may not make it to the room at the exact appointment time but that is because he is spending "extra" time with the previous patient who needs his time and will extend that same courtesy when it is your time with him . I appreciate your kind, caring and human approach to providing treatment Gerard!! I have and will continue to recommend Gerard to those I meet who need some quality chiropractic treatment!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Amazing,kind and caring office. Injured years ago asked for his opinion he reviewed his notes and gave me his answer 1 week later, this country needs more doctors like him, thank you.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

He is so polite and wonderful, have been seeing him since i was 5 and have had good results. He really cares about your health and well being

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I've been seeing him for years. Great results . Much appreciate his services

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Gerard is an incredible chiropractor. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable, friendly, and generous! If he can't get it right the first time he will most often not charge you to fix it a few days later!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Not only does he treat your immediate issues, but also gives you helpful prevention tips and techniques

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

The staff are awesome and I dare say that Dr. Gerard is one of the most amazing, Caring, Loving people on the planet!! He is truly a gift to the world and a great example of humanity!! I not only call him Dr. But now call him "brother" as well! I am not looking forward to the day he retires! Very thorough and knowledgable and he doesn't keep you coming back everyday for a year like some chiropractors have unfortunately been known to do. He takes his time with each client!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr Scott-Herridge has been my chiropractor for 35 years+, my first adjustment in my teens. He is genuinely interested in you as a patient and you as a person. He, his wife and the rest of the team at Henderson Chiropratic are very dedicated to the practice and the patients. Dr Scott Herridge is a an incredible man in his profession and in what he stands for.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Gerards dedication and care for to his patients goes far above and beyond what his professional obligations are! Gerard has been instrumental in not only my physical well being, but he has also taken an interest in supporting me in personal matters as well. He is the man you want to trust your ailments with!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016