Ratings for Dr. Vanessa H. Fidele

dr fidele is exceptional bcuz since i'm away for school, i find not all drs are as caring or really listen. i miss having that knowing that your dr actually cares for you. like really cares.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr is fantastic and kind. Top notch! Just new in Honolulu and was told not taking new patients but very thankful she has soft spot for us who serve. My kids love her. Heck, we all love her!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I agree completely with the previous post! And don't normally complete these surveys either but I want to express my gratitude to a very kind and extremely knowledgeable Dr. with the best bed side manners ever. We would follow her any where! Dr. Fidele, we love and appreciate you.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I don't normally fill these things out, but Dr. Fidele has taken care of my kids for years and her level of care and concern for them is second to none. She is a compassionate and kind soul and has always provided great advice. What other doctor gives out their cell phone number for after-hour emergencies?

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Vanessa H. Fidele's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1987)