Ratings for Dr. Carol A. Brown

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

excellent MD. Very thorough and caring. Sessions regularly exceed 1hour.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

I had to wait for over 60 mins ( I was told by her "regular patients" that she always late). I finally got in. Since I was new, she asked me the reason for my visit...so I told that was little nervous about my job and few other things that I had in mind"...BIG MISTAKE... She responded to my "reasons for visit" by unloading on OBAMA!! She blamed Obama for "Wrecking the economy", and how we should start a "revolution" and "take back our country." I was totally appalled. I am not into politics but I know WHO Messed up this country and WHEN. She went on like this for over 30 mins. In the process told me how she went to Washington DC in late June and met with leaders like, Tom Price and John Boehner and was fighting every day to repeal the healthcare that was recently passed. She said, ‘the dark guy in office should be impeached.” The so called meeting went over an hour and I got absolutely nothing! I felt robbed and betrayed.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. Carol A. Brown's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Carol" to "Carol A."

April 8, 2012