Ratings for Dr. Laura E. Scherf

This aging family practice group is burnt out. The trend for last 10 years has been to refer refer and refer out to specialists again and again. 30 years ago family practice doctors actually practiced medicine.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Have been a patient of this clinic and seen Dr Scherf numerous times over the past 30 years. Good clinic; excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have not ever written a review but I feel obligated to about Dr.Scherf. I have been going to her for over a year and have always been very pleased with my care. I feel like she is a rare doctor that actually cares about me and isn't staring at a computer screen the whole appt. I have never felt rushed or like I wasn't her priority. Im grateful I found her when I moved to Minnesota and strongly recommend her to anybody

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She is mean, and does not listen to what you are saying. When a referral is needed, she says that you can go to a local doctor. After my last visit is when I decided to see a differant Doctor

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Scherf is one of the most caring and truthful Doctors I have ever had. She says it like it is. My sister all so goes to her, even though she lives 30 miles away. We have been seeing Dr. Scherf for many years, and will continue to see her. Thanks for being such a wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Doctor does not take the time to listen to her patients. I have had this experience several times and have decided to find a different primary physician for my medical concerns to be addressed. What is in the best interest of her patients does not seem to be of concern.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Does not take time to listen to patient's concerns. Does not seem to be up to date on the latest medical information.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

She spends a lot of time with me. She asks a question and listens to the answer. I like her and so do my kids

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Avoids being honest when asked questions regarding your medical condition.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Laura E. Scherf's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois