Ratings for Dr. Thomas W. Harter

As a former patient of Dr. Harter, I am very happy with his care and his staff. They are all above excellent. Pleasant, friendly, compasionate, and very knowledgeable of the care that is offered there. This office comes highly recommended by me

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

He doesn't know how to do anything other than how to put $2000 crowns in your mouth. I was stupid enough to have this done for a tooth that another dentist would have fixed. It ruined me financially. This Dr. did not even examine my mouth for oral health, i.e. cancer. I've never seen a dentist who failed to do this. His nurse did the bulk of the work on my crown and it's been hurting me for year. When I went back to have it fixed, he said "That doesn't hurt you." There is no money in it for him to fix his/his nurse's shoddy work. His practice is money-centric. He does not care about you or your teeth unless you are padding his bank account. If you see a lot of five star ratings for him on the Internet, bear in mind that he owns and grooms this particular rating system. 50 five-star reviews and 3 one-star??? Nothing in the middle??? Figure it out for yourself. Find an honest and conscientious dentist, do yourself and your mouth a favor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Here is a doctor just padding up the bills of all the patients so he can pay for his empty, newly renovated office building. Watch out if you're a young woman too. He's a skirt chaser...

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr Harter and his staff were extremely knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. My first visit they took xrays, and didn't charge me anything! This was unlike any other dental experience I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

If you want to pay too much for a dental check up and then be told you have 28 cavities that need caps call this man. He only wants to treat your entire mouth. Crown every tooth or he will not see you

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007