Ratings for Dr. Christina Juhl

Dr. Juhl is not only caring but very knowledgeable. She is very thorough, and she also has the best nurse assistant!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Very personable and caring. My family of four has been with her for years. She does well with kids and adults and is always available for us.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Is knowledgeable about symptoms. You need to be ready to ask questions and give information. Usually will be ready to write a prescription to get you on your way instead of talking for awhile to try to get the BIG picture. This may be a result of management requiring doctors to get their patients in and out as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

I went to Dr Juhl's office today as a new patient. My entire experience was great...possibly the best I've had. The check-in staff was friendly & knew all about how my insurance was billed. (I had ?s). I was taken to a exam room right on time. After the normal review w/ the friendly nurse, I waited less than 3 mins for Dr Juhl to arrive. She was superb...friendly, funny, warm. She really listened to me & asked a ton of questions about my medical history. I didn't feel like I was being rushed. She conducted a full physical & was always telling what she was doing next. Very positive experience!! I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

She sincerely listens! She is very thourough and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr Juhl is one of the better doctors out there and I have seen my share. She explains everything so well that I never have to leave with a question unanswered. At the same time she is very quick and can address multiple issues in one visit. I think she has extremely good people skills and excellent time management, which unfortunately isn't found in many physicians. I feel like I could ask her anything without being embarrassed or nervous. I really believe she cares about her patients and uses her knowledge and skills to empower and educate them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Dr. Juhl is a very caring and conscientious doctor. She listens to me and takes my problems seriously. If a problem requires a specialist, she immediately refers me to one. She follows up with me regularly. I have been very lucky to have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007

Dr. Juhl is a very caring doctor. She rarely runs behind schedule and is very understanding. She listens carefully to you and wants to do her best for you.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Julh is a very caring person. She listens to you and takes time with you to figure out how to help your situtation. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Christina Juhl's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio