Ratings for Dr. Michael L. Pearson

He missed my son's appendicitis stating kids get stomach ache. The appendix burst. Never remembers what is going on with thekids and doesn't look over the charts missing a medical condition wit my other son by not putting the pieces together. Also, told my sister my nephew didn't have autism for two years. He does and wad diagnosed immediately After finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

My girls have been going to Dr. Pearson for 13 years. Don't be discouraged if you have to wait 25 to 30 mins in the waiting room seeing Dr. is well worth the wait. He takes the time to answer every question and is a wealth of knowledge. He is excellent with every age group, his laid back nature and calming voice make any situation very comfortable. He opts for healthful

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Our family has been with him for about 15 years...what can I say...personal, caring, always there for us. He has taken great care of our children. I will never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Not only is he always cheerful and obviously loves his job and the kids he treats, he is by far one of the most intelligent people I have ever met, and that includes the professors at the colleges I attended. He is thorough, patient and I credit him with saving the life of my youngest child. He actually listens to the parents and doesn't blow off their even tiniest concerns. He even called me from his own home to check on my baby when she was sick. He speaks to me with words that I, a non-Latin-speaking everyday person who didn't go to med school can understand, but also doesn't talk down to me, nor my children. He was a foster parent as well as a Mary Bridge oncall doc and I dread the day he retires! I recommend him to everyone and trust him with the lives of all 4 of my kids 100%. You won't find a better pediatrition anywhere!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Spends as much time as needed with patients and parents. Asks lots of questions and encourages you to ask questions. My twins like him and run to hug him at every appt. His staff have been with him a very long time and I think that says something about him not only as a doctor but as a person. He is straight forward in his approach and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Michael L. Pearson's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA