You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hiedi Postowski

Dr Postowski has been my podiatrist for over ten years now. She has without exception provided excellent care, delivered in a consistently professional and helpful way. She is very knowledgeable, stays up to date on the latest research findings, and provides evidence-based care that has enabled me to improve my foot health and function, and I can now walk up to 10-15 km at a time - something I didn't think I would be able to do again. She is definitely the best podiatrist I have seen!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

awesome! Heidi is courteous and knowledgeable; would go back

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Her office is unbelievably difficult to get to; she is on the second floor and there is no normal elevator to get there. There is only a very narrow, primitive elevator where you have to hold a button in the entire trip (which is not easy to do), and the trip is extremely slow. My finger slipped off the button and it stopped. Older, feeble patients are unable to get to her office without a person to take them and hold the button in. It's easier to get a ride to the office, but it's more difficult to get someone to ride the elevator with them. She seems knowledgeable about feet and nice, but why would a doctor choose such a location for patients with foot problems.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Have been going to Podiatrists for 35 years in one city other than Victoria...Not one, and I have been to some who have been recommended, who are very good,(some not so good), but not one is as knowledgeable and professional as Dr. Postowski. She is the best Podiatrist I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I had heel pain. (Plantar Fasciitis) Heidi had no openings, so I had to see another Podiatrist. No relief was offered: Except orthotics. Sounding like a salesman, he told me his expertise in the field of podiatry was unparalleled, and needed orthotics. Desperate, I allowed him to fit new, expensive inserts. My discomfort continued for months of pain, until finally an appointment was available with Heidi Postowski. Relief was immediate. Some weeks later, I developed a severe pain in one of my great toes. (Hellux Rigidus) Dr. Heidi provided immediate treatment which resulted in my walking pain free in a very short time. But she also advised, my expensive orthotics, designed, fitted and provided by my original podiatrist, were neither constructed nor adapted to fit correctly. Now, I've new orthotics. Dr. Heidi confirms their fit is correct and I've experienced no further foot problems. In spite of that, now both my wife and I ensure we have regular foot check - ups by Dr. Heidi.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

a pleasure to deal with and totally professional. Would highly recommend her for any foot problem.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Hiedi comes highly recommended and lives up to it. She is BEST podiatrist in Victoria and I've tried them all.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

I love Dr. Hiedi!! She's the first podiatrist I have ever been to and she transformed my mutant toenails into something I can proudly display. I've talked to others in her waiting room and they seem to feel the same about her as I do. I look forward to my appointments with her and I'm happy to recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Hiedi Postowski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Postowski has been my podiatrist for over ten years now. She has without exception provided excellent care, delivered in a consistently professional and help..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She calls herself god of podiatrists but has never paid back her podiatry student loans. Not trustworthy."

October 17, 2014