Ratings for Dr. Christina M. Borsari

Absolutely terrible. I chose her initially b/c I thought a female ob/gyn would be more empathetic and understanding. I was so wrong. When I asked how much weight I should expect to gain for my size(at the beginning of my first pregnancy! I didn't know what was normal, plus I'd had 2 gf whose docs told them they had gained too much weight), she replied that I shouldn't be so "obsessed" with weight. This after asking ONCE. Another time I told her that at work, I'm on my feet moving all day long in a rather large office, and asked approx how long before the due date she recommend I take off for disability. She sternly/crossly told me that she "didn't understand why so many women view pregnancy as a disability" and that there was no reason I shouldn't work right up until my due date. I don't know if she's even had kids herself (I don't think so), but maybe then she'll drop her ridiculous cold attitude.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

What an awesome experience - she was wonderful . I can't believe the other things said. This doctor is compassionate and caring and her Front Office was great and helpful. Great patient care Dr.Borsari and Kristen

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr Christina Borsari is the worst OBG/GYN I have ever visited. She kept on saying my uterus is not normal. It is backward. I went for second opinions and I was told i have completely normal uterus and nothing needs to be done. She cannot be trusted. Will not recommnend her at all. There are many other GYN/OBG at Med-center for women in Fullerton St Judes. DONOT go to this one.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

This doctor happen to be the doctor on call when my wife lost her baby at St Jude's in Fullerton. She didn't seem to be competent or caring, she was very cold addressing my wife right after her lost. She also didn't get exams to be done right there at that moment to find possible causes of my we lost the baby, specialist later asked us about those exams, but we don't have them because she was not diligent/experienced enough to do them, so we will never know some important information about our loss.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

She told me I had a some growth on my cervix and scehduled me for a LEEP. I took two other opinions and they both said that it was just that my cervix had healed and it were the scars. DONOT recommend her. She wants to earn money.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Dr. Borsari is an excellent Dr. She was very knowledgable and helpful to me when I had my miscarriage. She is very caring to her patients. If I hadn't moved I would definitely continued going to her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Christina M. Borsari's Credentials

• Ponce Sch Of Med, Ponce Pr 00732 (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal