Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Candaras

Dr. Candaras is the best neurologist I ever had. He and his staff really care! He also is very honest. I have been to neurologists who mask the truth and mix me up with other patients because their practice is so busy. The secretary even remembered that I have children and always used to ask about them. The NP is also honest and excellent. It is my understanding that the office is no longer open. I really hope it reopens because I think they are the best place to go in WNY.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I spent over 5 years of my time and money sitting in Dr. Candaras' waiting room for hours and hours until it was FINALLY my turn to see him. Then was given more and more medication to mask one pain after the other then finally told that I had MS.....which now I find (from a second opinion) that I don't!.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I'm not feeling the same as those other 2 people who responded on here. I have been to his office too many times for meds and some help, but no meds seams to help with my pain,and I dont get any other treatments for pain. Meds are not always the best for pain. I have waited 2 hours this last time and left and have never returned. I think if you have to wait any longer than 30 mins they are not worth waiting for.I'm in alot of pain and should'nt have to be put into more just by waiting for them to come back from there breaks and playing around in the office. As far as sandy she is a wonderful person and she has done all she can when she can.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Candaras was always worth the wait as the other reviewer said, but now he has a new assistant and things go much faster! The staff here is unbelievably helpful and always go out of their way to assist you. Dr. Candaras and his assistants are the type of doctors you can ask questions and talk to without being shoved out the door because the next person is waiting. They'll discuss your prescriptions with you and talk to you about any concerns. I am just as happy with Dr. Candaras' new assistant as I was with Dr. Candaras. They are familiar with workers' comp procedures and I highly recommend them to anyone suffering a work-related injury. And, they smile. Sometimes even crack jokes. Sometimes they're even funny. And Sandy the secretary just goes above and beyond (and works too hard!) Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2007

Well Dr. Candaras is so awesome that any patient that knows him is willing to wait 3 or 4 hours in the waiting room. I think the worse was 7 hours and that day I actually left. It has got a lot better now that he has a FNP working with him. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Candaras. I can almost guarentee that any of his patients that make it past the first few visits will agree.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Michael M. Candaras's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Irving, NY