Ratings for Dr. Sheila D. Goldsworthy

Amazing! I really love her! She made my wife feel like a star.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Had her through my first pregnancy and only saw her not even 5 times through the whole pregnancy. Since it was my first I had a ton of questions that never got answered. Was always sent to a nurse practitioner. Through my second pregnancy I knew something was wrong and they kept telling me (over the phone never saw me) that everything was normal. Cramping, bleeding etc. Every pregnancy is different. I knew something was not right. So I kept calling and telling them that something was not right. They proceeded to tell me if I was really that concerned so go to the hospital. Once again THEY AT THE SALEM CLINIC DID NOTHING. Ended up having an ultrasound a week later and found out my babies heart stopped. Goldsworthy isn't a bad doctor but she seems to be too busy for her patients. I just found out I am pregnant again and I am looking for a new doctor. I will not get pushed aside through another pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr goldsworthy is extremely rude to her staff. Unprofessional in my opinion. She delivered my last baby. Terrible bedside manner and total disregard for each patients individual needs. She is more worried about what she looks like "heels and all" then how she treats people. Even when she is nice, it's completely fake.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I was very upset with Dr. Goldsworthy's manner. I went in for possible fertility problems and she was very quick to tell me levels that she had received months and months ago but now just checked when I reminded her of having them taken (and assumed all was normal as I never received any phone call stating otherwise)were elevated and when I asked her what could be done, without blinking an eye she stated "you will have to use donor eggs". With no thought whatsoever to the fact that she was crushing a woman's hopes. Then she proceeded to tell me a previous miscarriage would have been due to my eggs being "too old" (I am just not 37)...I have since been told by other doctors that she spoke way out of turn, that my levels are in the normal range and there is no reason to believe we will not conceive naturally (which less than a month after she seemed more than happy to give me the devestating news) we already have! She seems very biased against "older mothers"

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Was our Doctor through 3 pregnancys and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I was very upset with my visit. I went in to find a cause for severe cramping she then put me on the pill that made me VERY VERY sick, so i stopped taking it and she got mad, all the while knowing that me and my HUSBAND are trying to concieve. She treated this matter in a very judgemental way about how i better not come in for an "abortion"! I left very upset seeing as how we want a baby and she was very rude when dealing with the topic!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Very helpful. Answers all questions. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Goldsworthy performed several procedures on me due to cervical dysplasia. She wasn't attentive to my problems and when we discussed birth control she treated me condescendingly for not being on the pill. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2007

Dr. Goldsworthy is the BEST! She is helpful, knowledgeable and answers any and all questions. She has her patient's best interest in mind and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Sheila D. Goldsworthy's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1997)