Dr. Darell D. Werth

Ratings for Dr. Darell D. Werth

My visit with Dr. Werth has been very positive. He saw me at the Norton County Hospital which he visits once a month for patients who are too far away to be able to easily see him at his own office. Both the staff and Dr. Werth were very professional yet personable and I was quickly put at ease during the exam as well as later. I look forward to continue seeing Dr. Werth and continuing my treatment under his care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr Werth and his staff is very un-personable. The treatment we recieved in his office and during our biopsy was very cold, rushed, and people spoke very fast! He did not answer any of our questions to the point. Always around the bush about everything. When our results came in he did not explain any of it to us. Would not recomend him as a carring person or phy. Feel very sorry for any other person seeing him, In his feild you must have the compassion for your patcient, listen to there needs and reasure their fears. Heartless man.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Darell D. Werth's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Oxford