You may also like

I had knee pain for close to 2 years but an MRI only showed "possible meniscal fraying". I tried everything from physio to chiropractice to cycling, swimming, walking, but still woke up with pain every single day. After seeing 1 surgeon who just sent me back to a physiotherapist, I waited a year and then saw Dr. Rosenfeld. He asked me to decsribe symptoms, examined my knee and said the MRI was off. He did an arthroscopy that revealed, not only that I had a torn meniscus, but also that I have a discoid meniscus (a birth anomaly) that needed correction - basically reshaped my D-shaped meniscus into a C-shaped one like the majority of people have. While I am still in recovery, I know that I will be able to live a pain-free life very soon - I can feel it! Excellent doctor and surgeon with a bedside manner that really makes you feel at ease and stress-free!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Rosenfeld was terrific. I had a torn meniscus repaired and I was walking with a cart at the grocery store that night. I had minimal swelling and was jogging a month later. I didn't even need the pain killers. I am now 4 months post op and forget I ever had the surgery. His staff is not the nicest but he is great and super knowledgeable but is always pressed for time so come prepared with all your questions as he needs to move quickly to get to everyone. Good luck :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor I've ever interacted with. He took his trade seriously and is one of those guys that goes home and does his homework even though he's a world-class specialist. 5 years after my ACL reconstruction, my health is going strong and I'm back to high-level athletics. A++.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Rosenfeld was just amazing and the perfect fit for our little guy when he arrived early and with severe club feet. thank you for the best care we could have asked for.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Great doctor, very informed and helpful. Although I had to wait a while for my appointments and he talked very fast and the appointments wasted half my day, he was a very good doctor. Had my acl done, went well and healed perfectly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Im suffering from pain in my knee and went to see this doctor. He is good and knows what he's doing but I wish I could say the same thing about his staff. I called the office that I was ready for my knee surgery and to book me in for next appt. however, nothing was done. I called after few months to follow up and was told my first call was not in the file and that they were waiting for my call. Now they will try to book the next appt. I was so disappointed and it's been over a month and still waiting for my next appt. It's so hard to reach them. They don't answer the phone and never return my phone calls.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Had ACL surgery 5 weeks ago, hands down a phenomenal Doctor. Went to Dr Rosenfeld as a second opinion, but left knowing there was no one else for me. He listens, advises, and encourages rather than telling you want to do. So thank for the individual that canceled!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

It has been nearly 2 years since my ACL reconstruction surgery, and if I could say anything at all about this Doctor is that he is THE BEST OUT THERE, HANDS DOWN! He has been my doctor for 11 straight years, and after he replaced my ACL, my leg has never felt better. His bedside manners is amazing, for something that can be slightly nerve wrecking. His knowledge, follow-up, and professionalism is beyond amazing. He is the best it gets. Brings me to my next point... I need to find another doctor as I live in BC now, and all I want to do is fly home to Miss. ON, and have him perform surgery on my right knee. He is a hard doctor to replace... I miss him terribly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Had my ACL reconstructed by Dr. Rosenfeld two years ago. First, his ability to diagnose the injury where physiotherapists and even other doctors could not (originally went to him for a second opinion) was impressive. Second, his demenour was second to none: patient, professional, clear with his actions and passionate/obsessed with staying current on his area of medicine. Finally, the result: two years of intense pivot sports without injury, pain or strain. He was military in his approach during recovery and afterwards and now my sports life if back on track.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Steven Rosenfeld's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had knee pain for close to 2 years but an MRI only showed "possible meniscal fraying". I tried everything from physio to chiropractice to cycling, swimming, w..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rosenfeld was terrific. I had a torn meniscus repaired and I was walking with a cart at the grocery store that night. I had minimal swelling and was joggin..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best doctor I've ever interacted with. He took his trade seriously and is one of those guys that goes home and does his homework even though he's..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rosenfeld was just amazing and the perfect fit for our little guy when he arrived early and with severe club feet. thank you for the best care we could have ..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "As others have said he is the best! He is personable, zeroes in on your diagnosis and what is needed, and his skills as a surgeon are top notch."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, very informed and helpful. Although I had to wait a while for my appointments and he talked very fast and the appointments wasted half my day, he ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Im suffering from pain in my knee and went to see this doctor. He is good and knows what he's doing but I wish I could say the same thing about his staff. I c..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had ACL surgery 5 weeks ago, hands down a phenomenal Doctor. Went to Dr Rosenfeld as a second opinion, but left knowing there was no one else for me. He listens..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been nearly 2 years since my ACL reconstruction surgery, and if I could say anything at all about this Doctor is that he is THE BEST OUT THERE, HANDS DOW..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my ACL reconstructed by Dr. Rosenfeld two years ago. First, his ability to diagnose the injury where physiotherapists and even other doctors could not (orig..."

September 22, 2014