Ratings for Dr. Steven Rosenfeld

I have been a patient of this amazing man since 1999, he has the best bedside manner, listens and is wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr Rosenveld is an amazing doctor - very friendly, good sense of humor and an excellent surgeon. I had knee replacement surgery (both knees) and his care has been exceptional. I am SO happy with the results. His secretary, Sharon, is also friendly and efficient. They make a good team!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

This niga the truth man, he blessed my situation, my knee was so messed up they thought id never play sports again. I'm about 7 weeks post op right now and my physio/kin are astounded by how ahead I am. Trust me if you need ACL surgery he's the one to do it

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

very busy doctor, will talk quick but extremely good and good sense of humor and rock and roll music in the operating room. Some issues getting call backs from his office staff for follow up...

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I had knee pain for close to 2 years but an MRI only showed "possible meniscal fraying". I tried everything from physio to chiropractice to cycling, swimming, walking, but still woke up with pain every single day. After seeing 1 surgeon who just sent me back to a physiotherapist, I waited a year and then saw Dr. Rosenfeld. He asked me to decsribe symptoms, examined my knee and said the MRI was off. He did an arthroscopy that revealed, not only that I had a torn meniscus, but also that I have a discoid meniscus (a birth anomaly) that needed correction - basically reshaped my D-shaped meniscus into a C-shaped one like the majority of people have. While I am still in recovery, I know that I will be able to live a pain-free life very soon - I can feel it! Excellent doctor and surgeon with a bedside manner that really makes you feel at ease and stress-free!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Rosenfeld was terrific. I had a torn meniscus repaired and I was walking with a cart at the grocery store that night. I had minimal swelling and was jogging a month later. I didn't even need the pain killers. I am now 4 months post op and forget I ever had the surgery. His staff is not the nicest but he is great and super knowledgeable but is always pressed for time so come prepared with all your questions as he needs to move quickly to get to everyone. Good luck :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Absolutely the best doctor I've ever interacted with. He took his trade seriously and is one of those guys that goes home and does his homework even though he's a world-class specialist. 5 years after my ACL reconstruction, my health is going strong and I'm back to high-level athletics. A++.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Rosenfeld was just amazing and the perfect fit for our little guy when he arrived early and with severe club feet. thank you for the best care we could have asked for.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

As others have said he is the best! He is personable, zeroes in on your diagnosis and what is needed, and his skills as a surgeon are top notch.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Great doctor, very informed and helpful. Although I had to wait a while for my appointments and he talked very fast and the appointments wasted half my day, he was a very good doctor. Had my acl done, went well and healed perfectly.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015