Ratings for Dr. Steven Rosenfeld

Dr Rosenfeld is by far the greatest surgeon and an incredible person. I have been seeing him for years and absolutely love this man! Understandable that he’s retiring but a real loss to the operating room. If I could rate 10 stars I would :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr.Rosenfeld was the assisting orthopaedic surgeon for my case with a

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

All I have to say is "HE'S #1"......Best of the best!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. ROSENFELD did my knee surgery in January and he is simply amazing. Takes the time to explain every step and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I don't feel the need to write a detailed review. 2 procedures on my knee by Dr. Rosenfeld. Both with better than expected results. Truly the #1 orthopedic surgeon. Absolute shame that he's retiring.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Rosenfeld has been looking after my knees for years. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him as both a Dr and a person ..... makes you feel like your his only patient ... really cares !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Had my torn meniscus reapaired two weeks ago. Was back at work the next day and am now 100%. Great bedside manner on top of being a great surgeon. Thanks dr rosenfeld!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Had ACL reconstruction in January and was walking without crutches in couple of days. Recovery has been way better than expected based on all the negatives I read about how tough it can be to come back from this surgery. Dr Rosenfeld is kind, considerate and very knowledgeable! Love his sense of humour too. Great doc!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had torn meniscus removed in my right knee on July 20, 2017. Excellent results! Was able to walk a bit on the same day of the surgery and now, a week later, seems I dont need physiotherapy. Excellent doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Rosenfeld is a wonderful human being and an excellent doctor, which is an understatement, I could not be more happy that God sent me to him after seeing two other doctors that were less than helpful to say the least. I absoultely love this man! I wish there were more stars to give!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017