Ratings for Dr. Steven Rosenfeld

Dr Rosenfeld has been looking after my knees for years. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him as both a Dr and a person ..... makes you feel like your his only patient ... really cares !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Had my torn meniscus reapaired two weeks ago. Was back at work the next day and am now 100%. Great bedside manner on top of being a great surgeon. Thanks dr rosenfeld!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Had ACL reconstruction in January and was walking without crutches in couple of days. Recovery has been way better than expected based on all the negatives I read about how tough it can be to come back from this surgery. Dr Rosenfeld is kind, considerate and very knowledgeable! Love his sense of humour too. Great doc!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I had torn meniscus removed in my right knee on July 20, 2017. Excellent results! Was able to walk a bit on the same day of the surgery and now, a week later, seems I dont need physiotherapy. Excellent doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr Rosenfeld is a wonderful human being and an excellent doctor, which is an understatement, I could not be more happy that God sent me to him after seeing two other doctors that were less than helpful to say the least. I absoultely love this man! I wish there were more stars to give!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

In September 2016 I tore my ACL and meniscus at a trampoline park. Was referred to one doctor who will remain unnamed and he basically gave me a brace and said love on with life. I immediaasked for another referral and thank God I was referred to Dr. ROSENFELD. He is simply AMAZING. From my initial conversation with him I knew he was the right surgeon for me. He was very detailed, asked a lot of questions. He was surprised that the previous surgeon had not even done anything yet due to the nature of my injury. He immediately scheduled me for the first step of my surgery weeks later and repaired my meniscus. I was able to walk on it the very next day!! Looking forward to my follow up appointment for next steps. But if you are looking for a great doctor for knee repair ...... he's the one!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I played soccer at competitive first division leagues at least twice a week until one day I blew my ACL. After six months I couldn't play I saw doctor Rosenfeld. I had my left knee ACL reconstruction one year after in October 2014. In the summer of 2015 I was playing soccer again with a custom fit knee brace. I was at 50% at that time taking it very carefully... just controlling the ball and passing but without tackling anybody. In the summer of 2016 I continued playing with the brace but at 85% this time. Today is early 2017 and I'm playing indoor without the brace at 95%. I'm getting ready and looking forward for the 2017 summer season. Dr. Rosenfeld told me the easy part is the surgery and the hard part the recovery. I think Dr. Rosenfeld got the "easy" part right. I'm very happy and consider the surgery was a total success. I highly recommend Dr. Rosenfeld, he has very good people skills, tell you straight what needs to be done, make clear the expectations and his work in the surgeon table is top notch. I'm currently 42 years old.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Excellent Doctor, excellent surgeon, answers all questions before and after, took time to explain things, great sense of humour. I would highly recommend him. Sharon in the office is great, they are a great team.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Had right knee surgery done on Oct 4, 2016, to repair a torn meniscus and was out biking 45k the next day. Was hammering on longer rides of 75k, and was able to do a very bike hilly Muskoka ride from Parry Sound to Port Carling within a week. Unreal recovery, and can once again resume my running hill interval sprints without collapsing from pain in the right knee. One month later the swelling is back to pre-surgeury level and I am running 40K a week. Highly recommend this surgeon for active people who want to be back in the saddle the next day. Dr. Rosenfeld is articulate, knowledgeable and no BS kind of surgeon. Yea the wait was long to get the surgery done (1 year), but I am pretty active and the knee issue only impacted my erg rowing and running hill sprints so not a big deal.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I have been a patient of this amazing man since 1999, he has the best bedside manner, listens and is wonderful human being.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016