Ratings for Dr. Steven Rosenfeld

Dr. Rosenfeld has performed two scopes and an ACL replacement on my knees. Happy to say, still skiing without holding back and no brace. Congratulations on your retirement.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I have had Dr. Rosenfeld for years. He has performed surgery on my knees a few times and each time recovery has been fast and no after pain. He is worthy of the #1 rating and it is a shame he is retiring. He is friendly and explains everything in terms you can understand. His receptionist, Sharon, is delightful and always listens to your concerns with empathy. Credit Valley Hospital is losing a truly skilled and personable surgeon. It is all our loss.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Have been going to Dr. Rosenfeld for over 20 years. He is an amazing surgeon. Amazing human being Wonderful bed side manners. Extremely knowledgeable. He is #1 and will miss him so very much when he retires. Thank you for letting me be a patient over the years

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Rosenfeld is by far the greatest surgeon and an incredible person. I have been seeing him for years and absolutely love this man! Understandable that he’s retiring but a real loss to the operating room. If I could rate 10 stars I would :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr.Rosenfeld was the assisting orthopaedic surgeon for my case with a

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

All I have to say is "HE'S #1"......Best of the best!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. ROSENFELD did my knee surgery in January and he is simply amazing. Takes the time to explain every step and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I don't feel the need to write a detailed review. 2 procedures on my knee by Dr. Rosenfeld. Both with better than expected results. Truly the #1 orthopedic surgeon. Absolute shame that he's retiring.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Rosenfeld has been looking after my knees for years. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him as both a Dr and a person ..... makes you feel like your his only patient ... really cares !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Had my torn meniscus reapaired two weeks ago. Was back at work the next day and am now 100%. Great bedside manner on top of being a great surgeon. Thanks dr rosenfeld!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017