Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Safko

I've had two surgeries done in the last four months by Dr. Safko. He did a great job on both. I had squamous carcinoma on my nose that required a skin graft, and Basal Carcinoma on my face. Both healed nicely with minimal scaring. Good things are worth waiting for as Dr. Safko shows that he cares about each and every patient. I would recommend him to everyone I know. He's a five star Dermatologist!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr. Safko is a well informed, kind and a very thorough doctor. He goes the extra mile to help. Our family feels very fortunate to have Dr. Safko as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

The Staff is professional and friendly, they always remember me. Dr. Safko does his best to see you by your appointment time. I always get my questions answered by the Doc or the Nurses. Dr. Safko is very thoughtful, he hears everything I'm saying and finds a treatment that works.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Plan to wait at least 1 hour, probably 2. Terrible office - think DMV.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

This is a very poor office, with the staff taking the name of the doctor in vain. I was told I needed an operation due to skin cancer; wanted a second opinion. Was told by a female staff member that "doctor does not want you to have a second opinion. Treated like a second class citizen, by people who are used to treating illegals poorly. Wanted work, you don't work, and I walked.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2012

He is a great doctor, one of the kindest I have ever met. He takes the time to address all your concerns. I have been to two dermatologists before him, I will stick with Dr. Safko. He did an excellent job on my procedure. I saw 5 staff members there, they were all very nice and they work well together. I was in and out of the office quickly. Thankyou

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

THE WAIT TIME IS UNBEARABLE, HE OVER BOOKS. KNEW HIM FROM WHEN HE TREATED TO RELATIVES OF MINE AND DIDN'T HELP THEM BUT KEPT MILKING THEIR INSURANCE. LIKE A DUMMY I WENT TO HIM HOPING HE WOULDN'T REMEMBER ME BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE THAT CURED ONE OF MY RELATIVES AFTER THEY WENT TO HIM FOR OVER FIVE YEARS WITH NO END IN SIGHT. I HAD MY RELATIVE CURED IN 2 WEEKS. I WON'T SAY WHAT I USED AS I AM NOT A DOCTOR. I WILL SAY IT WAS A COMBO OF NATIVE AMERICAN AND NATURAL REMEDIES. I WENT TO SEE HIM A FEW TIMES FOR AN EASY PROCEDURE AND WHEN I SAW THE RESULTS NOT TO MENTION THE WAIT TIME VERY HOT WAITING ROOM ETC ETC I DECIDED NEVER TO GO BACK. I SEE HE STILL HAS THE HABIT OF MILKING ONE'S INSURANCE HAS DONE THIS SINCE HIS OFFICE WAS FIRST ON EASTERN AND D.I. I SAW SEVERAL PATIENTS GET UP AND LEAVE. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND OR EVER GO TO HIM AGAIN.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Amazing doctor! He sincerely cares about each patient and his skills are efficient.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Dr. Martin J. Safko's Credentials

• Spanish

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1978)