Ratings for Dr. Frank W. Torres

the best cardiac doctor ever - courteous, thorough, passionate about his work and always does what needs to be done to make his patients feel relaxed and really well taken care of.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Best doctor in the whole world. This guy saved my life and is very personable and an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

I have worked with Doctors for over 20 years and this is the first time I really needed a Doctor. Scared at an "episode" that brought me to the emergency room I was referred by an Overlake ER doctor to him. He was straight forward with me and very attentive. Amazed at how quickly he was able to put me at ease (I am not always a good patient and don't trust all doctors... :)). Dr. Torres helped me with my meds to make sure I didn't spend out of pocket what I didn't need to spend in trying to find a right combination that would work for me. I appreciate someone that does not "bilk" the medical system or me...

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

This guy saved my life. I have nothing but good words for him. As a matter of fact I am requesting an appointment and will fly from NY to see him. Don Brown

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

The worst I've seen in years. Referred to him by an ER doctor due to a severe episode. This "doc" didn't even ask me how I felt. Gave me 5 minutes of his time talking about politics, not my health. Charged my insurance about $350 for this. Hooked me to a 24-hour heart monitor and didn't even bother to call to let me know the results.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Frank W. Torres's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)