Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Alexander

I have been going to Dr. Alexander for 10 yrs. and he still has the same great bedside manner . He makes me feel like what I have to say is important and is never rushed when he is seeing me. He is conservative in his treatment and willing to answer all questions. We are blessed to have him in Lafayette. His staff is friendly and eagar to help.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

The best you could ask for -- He's kind, caring, competent -- Even in this day of time-managed, assembly-line health care, he somehow manages to epitomize the old-time "Marcus Welby" image and efficacy.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Staff is rude and don't care about patients. You are lucky if you get in cause his nurse guards his schedule

Submitted January 7, 2015

I came to Dr. Alexander as my previous internist is on indefinate medical leave. The reviews below are what led me to choose him, and I'm VERY glad I did. He is level headed, kind, considerate, knowledgeable, and patient. It's been my experience that he's not one to prescribe the drug du jour, but will go with only what's necessary and what is tried and true.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

they no longer accept new tricare reserve select patients. the only serve established trs patients.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Alexander for 3-4 years. He is always listens and takes time with his patients. He is not overreative and is realistic.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Knowledgeable, and took time to listen to all concerns and addressed each of them.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Alexander has a no nonsense approach to healthcare and seems to have his patients best interest in mind. When prescribing he goes with tried and true medicines instead of new expensive medicines. He is a great listener and is always pleasant. I hate that I am moving to AZ and know it will be difficult to find a medical professional of Dr. Alexander's caliber.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Alexander's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1982)