Ratings for Dr. Louis Weatherhead

Excellent physician. Diagnosed my lymphoma and looks after all the various skin cancers I seem to produce. Is kind and considerate, maintains a pleasant office

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Good doctor. Easy to talk with. Explains well. Professional.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Saw this Dr. for a mole check. Spent the whole time talking about his childhood, his father making him go to university, what a renowned doctor he is. Weird.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Should see someone else, not very good dealing with people.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Met him on my consultation. Showed him my massive sebaceous cyst that had to be removed. Also showed him a few other spots I've had for some time. Nothing to worry about. Made appointment for a few months later to have cyst removed. Easy to talk to, and although it was my first ever any kind of surgery, it was a breeze. He let my wife sit in. The best part, he played AC/DC the whole time. He's a musician from Barbados. Great guy. Highly recommend and my stitches are healing nicely. Thanks for making my first time a breeze.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Fantastic dermatologist. Thank you Dr. Weatherhead. Reception is very inconsiderate an lacks common sense.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr Weatherhead is the best dermatologist in the city bar none. The office is very busy and the lady running it handles a tremendous amount of traffic with grace and aplomb.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

My husband and I both see Dr Weatherhead; He is excellent, knowledgeable & well worth the bit of extra time to wait. He gives you the time you need when you are seen. Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Its a rather busy office seemingly always behind schedule, with perfunctory service from the front office, but Dr. Weatherhead is extremely good at what he does.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I had been having issues with my skin for months and was diagnosed at the first visit and the treatment worked. Excellent service and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015