Ratings for Dr. Vish Ramcharitar

I recently moved close to this clinic and my experiences so far have been great. Dr. Ramcharitar is a kind and knowledgeable individual who puts his patients' needs and care above all else. I guarantee if I move closer to any other clinic I will still come here.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Very knowledgeable and thoughtful individual. He is very thorough and patient and answered any questions that I had. When I arrived at my appointment I noticed that Dr. Ramcharitar was very punctual and advised proper treatment options. Overall, I was very content and satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Ramcharitar.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Thorough and careful assessment. Dr. Ramcharitar was very accommodating and saw him in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

My recent appointment was well worth the wait. I was very satisfied with the care received and would highly recommend this clinic. Very patient and did not feel rushed. My problem was dealt with very effectively and quickly.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I moved out of town, actually two hours north of where Dr. Vish is located. I tried another podiatrist up here so I would not have to drive. What a disaster! That doctor cut my foot and had to put a black stop-bleeding treatment on my foot and I could hardly walk. It was then that I made up my mind to return to the VERY COMPETENT, EMPATHETIC AND KNOWLEDGEABLE Dr. Vish. He is definitely worth the drive!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very pleased with the care provided. Highly recommend! Answered all questions and reviewed all aspects of care that I needed. Helped to direct my family doctor as to how to proceed with the treatments that I needed.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Vish Ramcharitar is a very good doctor who listens patiently to the patient and then advices proper treatment options. He is very detailed & thorough with his approach and I'd definitely recommend Dr.Vish ramcharitar to anyone who is looking for a very good foot doctor.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Excellent care and attention given. Very thorough and resolved the problem when others could not. Spent the time needed and did not feel rushed. His orthotics works great and can now run competitively again. Will definately go back when needed and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

A friend recommended Vish to me for my 80 year old mother who was having a hard time walking. Our experience with Vish was excellent! He was very knowledgeable in his field, took the time to go over treatment options for my mother, listened to her problems and offered additional advice to help with her pain. He was very caring, and genuinely helpful. I was so impressed that my husband has also gone to him for orthotics. Rosie, the receptionist was very pleasant and extremely helpful as well. Wish there were more doctors like him. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I went to Dr. Vish to seek advise my recurring Plantar Fasciatis. He listened to me patiently and answered all my questions. He is knowledgeable and explains well to patient about the problem. I went to seek his advise on use of Orthatics and footwear considering my foot problems. He took time to analyse my gait, foot mechanics and provided his root cause analysis. I was taken in a bit past my appointment time but this is okay considering overall wait times in this profession.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016