Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Spinelli

She used to be my doctor for quite a few years. In the last few years her demeanor has changed for the worse. She became impatient and rude. I switched to Dr. Nguyen in the same office. I liked her from the start.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Spinelli is not friendly, has no empathy for patients in pain....horrible bedside manner. Failed to diagnose me correctly and after switching doctors I was treated well and finally received the correct diagnosis for my condition.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr.Spinelli ignored most of my complaints. I went 2 years with sever insomnia and all she would do is suggest diet and exersize. Did both nothing helped. Every ailment or complaint I had she recommended diet and exersize. I am at my ideal weight, work out 4x a week and eat very healthy, obviously that didnt work, neither did she. She paid no attention to what was going on. My new doctor has since found I have very low levels of vit. K and other such things, I am now sleeping at night and feel healthy. Somthing I never did before.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Barbara A. Spinelli's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)