Ratings for Dr. Ronald D. Patrick

Great experience! Excellent staff! Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

I had a very good experience here. Lisa and Dana were very friendly and helpful and Dr. Patrick was very direct about what was going on with me and the solution to the problem.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

The lady "Lisa" who I spoke with several times as well as my mother, is very rude. She told me that they fired a girl who scheduled my appt because he wouldn't be able to see me and they called me and asked for me to come in right away. I can't drive myself and told them I had made arrangements to get there for my 4 o'clock appt and she said well if you can't make it then you need to just go to the ER

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

This office has you go take a test and come back the next day so you have to pay another copay. They will then send you for another test and schedule you to come back the next day even though they will not have results for a few days just so they can collect another co-pay. They refuse to give test results over the phone just so they can continue collecting the co- pay. Lisa who claims to be the office manager is VERY RUDE and if she does not like what you have to say she hangs up on you. When you try to call back she picks the phone up and hangs up on you again. I plan on calling the Insurance company to make a complaint. A patient should not be sent for 2 test on different days just to come back 3 visits for the same thing and pay $150.00 co-pay in a 3 day period. The results should be told to the patient over the phone or at least allowed not to have to pay another $50.00! This office is trying to get as much money out of you that they can!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Ronald D. Patrick's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in McDonough, GA