Ratings for Dr. R. GRAHAM Reedy

Dr. Reedy is the most caring doctor I've ever known. He has helped our family through many hard times. I would never believe him of any wrong doing. He just isn't that kind of man. He's not only a good doctor but cares about you. We've gone to him for 20 plus years & it's been a honor to know him. The hardest thing about moving to Arizona has been changing doctors. No one can compare to him. So sad to hear these things about a good man. I don't believe them.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Really friendly staff and Dr. Reedy is very skilled, knowledgeable and a pleasure to see.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

This man took care of my wife and I for many years before we left the area. There is no doubt in my mind he is the most caring and considerate Doctor we have ever known. He was always able to refer us when he thought it was necessary and the referrals were also the best. It was very meaningful when we were very down that he was willing to pray with us.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

An excellent, caring physician. Have been a patient for 25 years and have never met any other physician as good as Dr. Reedy.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Very caring, has good specialists he will refer you to. Very good nurse and staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. R. GRAHAM Reedy's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Auburn, WA