Ratings for Dr. Kristy McCall

Horrible doctor dont waste your time. No feelings for her patients. If she likes you she is ok but if not she could really mess you up like she did me. Had to hire another doctor to fix me.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I couldn't ask for any other doctor it would recommend this doctor to everybody

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Physician was nice, and had a good bedside manner, but I'm not confident in her medical knowledge. Prescribing medications that interfered with current medication, did not offer alternatives when that did not work.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr McCall was the best dr with all five of my pregnancies. I had two miscarriages and she sat and comforted me and cried with me while I was going through a tragity in my life. She also saved my life when i started hemraging after my sons birth. She always caught if something was wrong. If I could still have children she would be who I would go see in a heartbeat. Awesome doctor. I recommend her to anyone looking for an obgyn.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr McCall almost killed me, I had to get another Dr to fix an opening inside me that she had left. She released me to go back to work without seeing me, even though I told her nurse something was bad wrong. They just kept telling me it was normal, the bleeding and pain. I lost my job because I had to see numerous drs to fix he damage she did. Even my kidneys were bad, pain drs to help the pain, colon became bad. I was living on my couch and could hardly walk. She is not compassionate, she is a horrible Dr.I wish she would listen to people and stop herding them thru her office so fast. McCall is the worst Dr I have ever seen. I'm lucky I got a good, compassionate Dr to fix me. He would even call me at home trying to figure out what was wrong. He did exploratory surgery to find the problem. She was unwilling to fix me. Lost my job of eight years trying to get normal. Financially in debt because of her.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. McCall is the absolute BEST!!!!! It was my first time being pregnant and I was scared. She always made time for me and answered all of my questions. I always felt 100% better when leaving her office. Everyone was so nice. I have 0 complaints! Dr. McCall is the ONLY one I will ever go to with my pregnancies. Love her!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Dr.McCall and Teresa are the BEST. I actually had infertility problems once I began to try to have a baby, she was awesome through ever step. She was my doctor prior also and I have been thoroughly impressed in every aspect of my care with her. I have referred multiple people(close to 15 people) to her and not one person has been dissappointed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I switched to a different doctor after I had been going to her office for six years. 90% of the time I would always see her NP. I loved the NP, but didn't like McCall. She acted as if my questions were stupid and was very snobby. The ultra sound techs in her office are very rude, as well. I've spoken to several different women around town and they have had the same experience. After I got pregnant with my child, McCall seemed unwilling to discuss my birthing desires and was rude to a friend of mine whenever I took her along for a visit. After having numerous bad experiences, I am now happy with another doctor who is caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I think Dr McCall is very good at making you feel at ease and she is very easy to talk to I think she is great!!!!!! I have been seeing her for 6 years and she has always been very friendly and answers all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

She was an awesome doctor! She made me very comfortable during my entire pregnancy. I am definately going to her with my next child.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2008

Dr. Kristy McCall's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)