Ratings for Dr. John V. Baka

He treated me like I didn't know a thing. Also his staff is very rude. Gave me the wrong due date. Said I was 36 weeks, water broke and my baby girl was 10 pounds.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Both he and his staff take some getting used to. Having a number of gynecological/hormonal/whoknows problems, he seemed very concerned at the onset of some odd symptoms and was adamant I get to his office ASAP. After some bloodwork and an MRI, he was honest in saying that my 'problem' was outside of his expertise. He did not feel the need to run any unneccessary tests, which I have had done before by another out-of-state physician. He referred me to a local Neurologist. Dr. Baka assured me that if the Neurologist couldn't figure it out, we WOULD find someone who could. I have since turned to an Internal Medicine specialist as a way of having someone oversee and coordinate my care but that earns him high marks in my book. *Please keep in mind that I was only a gynecological patient, never obstetrical.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have had multiple ob and gyn doctors, and he is the best Ive had. I would recomend him. I am sorry for all of the other people that had a sore experience with him, but I have had expensive to the very least expensive doctors, and he was the most real doctor Ive ever had.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I absolutely live Dr. Baka! I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone! He was so kind and caring through my painful miscarriage and threw my following pregnancy! There were several times where I called worried about something and he was so kind and assuring. He even came to the hospital after hours to check a "problem" I had and didn't even charge me! My husband and I even seen him in wal mart once and he called us both by name. He is very personable and one of the kindest people I've ever met!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I feel that his staff is very unprofessional and rude. You are nothing but a number at this clinic. His nurse does not return phone calls. He himself is ok, but his office is poorly run. Your pregnancy and baby do not matter. I felt like everytime I sat in that waiting room I was sitting with a room full of teenage girls with their bellies hanging out. All on Medicaid.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Wonderful doctor! Would suggest him to EVERYONE! Regardless of the horrible things said about him on this forum.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

AFter seeing several doctors who only offered surgery as a solution to my problem, he offered multiple stratagies to try. He really seemed to listen, which I think made the difference.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Bad bedside manner. I was nothing more than a number, and I had absolutely no say in my birth. He admitted he induced most of his patients and his cesarean rates are astronomical. Wouldn't recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Terrible beside manner. Preformed useless surgery on me at a young age taking only part of my female parts leaving me to deal with crazy hormones with little to no help from him. Wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

Dr. John V. Baka's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Benton, AR