Ratings for Dr. Merrill W. Reuter

STILL IN LOTS OF PAIN, I'M TRYING TO CONTACT HIM,BUT I AM UNABLE TO

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Poor experience. He spent only a couple of minutes with me and then left the P.A. to talk with me. Recommended a very expensive procedure, something was off. Seemed only interested in the money.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Dr. Reuter is knowledgable, however his recent move has been less than desirable. All PA's (which were there literally for years) as well as staff have walked. It seems it is more about getting you under the knife over and over and if they can't then you need to find a new doctor now. I trusted this man with my life. No more. I now believe it was his PA's that actually had the compassion in helping you find solutions to sustain, such as nerve blocks, etc., than Reuter himself. Seems surgery only is now the name of the game.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

I was in a lot of pain and Dr. Reuter kept trying to avoid open surgery and was able to make me much better with percutaneous discectomy. I would highly recommend seeing him before having any open spine surgery.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

I have been going to Dr Reuter's office for treatment for my Carpal Tunnel, and back for over 6 years, and would never go to anyone else or orthopedic intervention. Dr Reuter does the initial interview and exam, and makes the original diagnosis. After that, 2 or 3 PA's attend to your following visits. They have always listened and reacted favorably to my complaints, especially Ernie, and also Lou who is no longer there. They have suggested and performed many minor surgeries on me, as well as lumbar injections for pain management, and referred me to a NeuroMuscular Massage Therapist in their office who has worked miracles on my back, and on my body in general, when my muscles were hard and locked up from not being able to walk or move, both before and after my surgeries. I would recommend their office in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Horrible experience with Doctor. I was never seen by the Doctor himself. I was only seen by a P.A. The P.A. minimalized the severity of my injury and know have permanent spinal cord injury.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007