Ratings for Dr. Dan Fisher

Dan is probably one of the worst chiropractors I have come across. I am shocked to see that he is still even in business. Perhaps, at one time, he was decent, but the way he practices now is atrocious. The man is clearly all about money, and couldn't possibly care less about the well being of his patients. He never asks you how you are when you go in to see him, he just blabs on about things no one cares about whatsoever. Speaking with other people who have seen him (small towns, people talk), he says inappropriate things to women about their bodies, he pushes diets on people when he is not a nutritionist and no one asked in the first place, he does absolutely zero physical assessment of patients. He relies only on his nerve reading machine to do all of his work for him. Not once have I come across someone who has had any part of their body looked at or measured to see actual improvement. The man reads his machine, writes you a twelve week plan, and then sticks to that plan without once asking how you are feeling or what has changed. He just wants your money. At the end of the twelve weeks, for those who make it, he does his scan again and relies on that. He gives no credit to the human being in front of him who has lived in their body their entire life, and understands how their own body works. He treats everyone like they are stupid and have never come across a chiropractor before. I even asked him a few times, after getting frustrated, to work on specific things, and he seemed to not really know what to do. I don't think the man could adjust an ankle for the life of him. He is absolutely lazy when it comes to his work. He cares more about his title of Dr and all the money he can get from clients. And now this is the part that really gets me. When you go to him after an accidents, he does the exact same assessment on you that he does for anyone walking in off the street. He does this stupid gimmick of making a person march in one spot just to prove they are out of alignment and basically "prove" that chiropractic is necessary. It's disgusting, and I cannot fathom how a DOCTOR could put every single client who has just been through an accident through a useless, physical assessment with zero regard to torn muscles or sprains or strains, yet then somehow ends up diagnosing them to need the full treatments necessary. It is mind boggling. He is willingly and stupidly putting clients at risk by making them perform this asinine trick. The mans licence should be suspended for that alone. I have heard other patients of his say that they feel like he just wants all the money from their treatments from an accident, and tells them how many he is going to recommend as soon as they mention the word "accident", without doing any kind of assessment first. This man is an awful chiropractor, and I strongly recommend anyone looking for one to stay out of Vegreville, and go to Sherwood Park or Fort Saskatchewan.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

he is terrible he sucks and does not help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I was in a car accident 5 months ago with worse conditions & no improvements, then I came to see Dr.Fisher. He was the only one that went above & beyond & spent the most time asking so many questions about the accident and symptoms. I was amazed, he even made me watch a movie & throughly explained to me what he does. He explained to me that it was a process & that it would get worse some times & yet better sometimes (5 steps forward and 9 steps back).I am a very happy client that drives 2 hours just to see him & trust him very much, if I hadnt gone to see him I would still be blacking-out & scared with no answers. Its been just over 3 weeks with no Black-Outs. Now we are working towards a healthier life-style with "No pain" & will start MY Life again with all my hobbies and daily activities that I do. I call it back to MY Life! :)

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

I went to Dr.Dan after a car accident, treatment was going well but he kept on having me come back for follow up appointments and eventually I started to leave the clinic in worse pain than I came with. He said it was normal. I eventually couldn't tolerate the pain after treatment anymore and stopped going. I feel he is a good chiropractor but probably a little too pushy to keep you coming back. I've since switched doctors.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

This doctor is very good and understanding person. He will go past and beyond his job to help u in anyway he can

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

excellent treatments, able to walk in or make an appt

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Dan now for a few weeks, and have found him to be a wonderful man. Very professional, peronable, and knowledgeable. He even went 15 mins overtime with me during the first appointment to explain all the questions I have asked! I highly recomend him to anyone thinking about getting an adjustment done. He also has a nutritionist and a massage therapist on staff, in the same office, which is very good. Ample parking, and a very sedate and calm waiting room round out the good qualities of this business.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Dan is one of the best I have been to he doesn't rush he explains what he's doing and why. He is very personal person with each patient Ive seen him with including myself. I wish there were more like him we would all be a little heathery and wiser to our bodies and what we should be doing to take care of it. Thanks Dr. Dan

flag | Submitted December 1, 2007

I have been to many chiropractors in my life, but I have never been to one that takes such care and attention of all of his patients. This is not an in and out rush type of office. They care about how you are doing and even how your day is. I have never been so comfortable in any doctors office, and although I have always believed in this type of treatment, coming to this office confirmed that chiropractic is a way of life, not just an adjustment. From relieving a headache to boosting energy, I suggest that if you have never been to a chiropractor, Dr. Dan is the way to go. You will not regret this life changing experience.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007