Ratings for Dr. Quentin Van Meter

My child sees Dr Lo, and I pray he separates himself from this racist, condescending, stereotyping, narcissistic Quentin Van Meter!!!! I only had fun ins with Van Meter when “on call” was needed. The last encounter he spoke to me in very broken, slow, syllables, and elementary sentences asking me if I spoke english...and never even apologized once he realized he was calling in prescriptions to the WRONG place all along; which was the primary reason for needing the Dr on call in the first place. I have never been so insulted, and insecure about a Dr in my life!!! If you must go to this practice.....See Dr Lowe!!!! Dr Van Meter needs his practice REVOKED!!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Limited Treatment plan - used Dr Van Meter for about a year with limited weight loss success for my child with insulin resistance. He has not plan "B" when plan "A" doesnt work. Went to another mode of exercise and saw significant weight loss with a personal trainer that discredited the "cardio" only workout we were doing which is why there was less than 5 pounds lost and kept off in 11 months. We have lost 40 in 8 months

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

This office is helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

I have encountered a lot of doctors, but never one as rude and inconsiderate as this one. It was bad enough that he has rude to my child and myself, but then he proceeded to slam and question the knowledge/intergrity of our referring doctors. It's really sad that we have doctors like this that are not compasionate to their patients medical needs.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Quentin Van Meter's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1973)

AARP