Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Whipple

When we first started using Dr. Whipple, in 2006, he was amazing. But about 4 years ago he began to focus more on money than his patients. He would come into the room and stand close to the door. He would have one hand on the door while asking if we had any questions. In 2014, I began to hear rumors that a lot of his patients were leaving due to health issues that were "overlooked." In the fall of 2014, I finally convinced myself to see another pediatrician. Sure enough, the new Dr quickly identified signs/symptoms my daughter had had for years as being part of a serious genetic disease, signs that Dr Whipple had said were not related to each other and assured me she was healthy. I feel that if he were the same Dr he was when we first started using him, he would have been able to identify the signs as part of a bigger picture. I do not recommend using him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Very bad experience, he did not even examine my daughter for her check up. He stood at the doir snd said she looked fine.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Whipple is great, takes his time, solicits questions from you, makes my kids feel at ease. He is very knowledgable and reasonable, deals with things in a practical manner, gives you the information and research and lets you decide on the care of your child. So pleased to have found him

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Whipple has been our kids' Dr. since birth. He is very detailed and precise. He makes us feel comfortable and at ease. He is always prompt, attentive and does not rush us. He answers all the (many) questions we have had. He is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Whipple and his staff are excellent! There is virtually no wait time at the office. They are always very courteous and friendly. I would highly recommend him to everyone. He always treats the kids and parents with respect and care. In all we had a very wonderful experience. I will never change physicians!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Robert L. Whipple's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company