Ratings for Dr. Edith A. Pilzer

She said I have a funky looking child when I have a beautiful baby.. I came for answers and left crying

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Pilzer for a little over 2 years now. She has spent so much time with us at our appointments for our son. I have never felt rushed or brushed aside. Our son is back to his normal self under her care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I do not understand why CHOA keeps this woman on staff. I have never met anyone who likes her. She called my son a "funny looking kid". He has a physical disability. I really think she needs to retire.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Please if you love and care for your child DON'T SEE THIS PSYCHO, I spent a year in the hospital after getting infected, she then lied about fixing the damage; then bailed. My life since then has been ruined, I can't have children, I have had to spend countless years in pain from the poor care, and I am constantly having other surgeries because of her damage. I am now confined to my bed all day at 29, with nothing to show for my life because I can never recover from her sloppy attitude about caring for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I did NOT like Dr. Pilzer and requested someone else in her office. She is very wishy washy, sloppy and scares me when it came to the care of my child.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Edith A. Pilzer's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1981)

Workers Comp