Ratings for Dr. Randy A. Fink

Love my doctor and his office staff. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

The most incredible, caring, thorough doctor I've ever encountered. I'm extremely grateful to have Dr. Fink in my life.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr Randy Fink and his staff are amazing! He is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, has amazing bed side manners and is very thorough. I always feel like he goes over and beyond for me as his patient and really sincerely cares. His staff are welcoming and understanding. I never have to wait and they are very accommodating. I highly encourage you choosing him as your ObGyn/Gyn as he in my opinion is the best in Miami. I've been to a couple in the area and hands down he is the best! I was very impressed by the quality of customer service he always provides. He even called me personally to give me my results. If you want the best GYN in Miami go see Dr Randy Fink!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Have been at this practice for years lately they have been very unorganized and I am not happy here anymore. Wait time can be up to an hour and even then you may leave apt without having the proper care. I would not recommend this practice anymore.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

He's a wonderful gyn doctor. He remembers his patients, is knowledegable and is genuinely a nice person. I hear he is great in the obtetrics area as well, but I had to go to another office when I switched to Medicaid.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Randy A. Fink's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1997)