Ratings for Dr. Nalin Patel

I went in on the suggestion of a work friend (we have same insurance). One office lady and Dr. Patel were very nice. Everyone else, especially the battle axe hygienist I had was awful. The woman ripped my mouth apart, was painfully shoving the x-ray bite stick in my mouth, with no apology. In fact, she said very little to me. No "hello" or anything. Dr. Patel was friendly, but I feel like nothing was really explained to me. Billing for my treatments were not explained to me. Nor was it explained why my co-worker's white fillings were covered by our insurance and mine were not. I left feeling really confused and unhappy.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I read these comments on this dentist....Was skeptical, but still tried Dr. Patel out. I had so much work that was need to be done. When I got there, the negatives that I read about this office was so not true. I understand that no single dentist can be everyone's dentist. The staff was very pleasant, Dr. patel was very compassionate and caring. He only focused on first getting me healthy, then functionally acceptable and then only talked me about cosmetics if I interested. Did not force anything on me. Awsome technology to make me understand everything before I even saw any prices. Prices were very reasonable with payment options unlike my other dentist. I would recommend this office to anyone. I have now, my entire family going here.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

every time i've gotten something done at this dentist I've come back to get it fixed. This dentist has no idea how to treat their patients and hwo to do a good job. also sat in the waiting room for almost an hour where then I was brought in and waited another 20 or more minutes. then he doesn't do most of the work himself and will leave you to work on some other 5 people while the Novocaine wears off. also steals your money with the amount of replacements then tries to blame on you instead of poor work. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. horrible place

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Had bridge work done (top only) one side came loose. He ended up cutting my bridge in half, cutting me in the process, and having his assistant fill the gap and shape a tooth. The tooth came loose, of course, and is also discolored. Asking him to simply cement the loose tooth back into place, he said it would be impossible and that I would have to make another appointment so he could remove the tooth (leaving a gap in the front of my mouth) for at least two weeks. Then he would make another impression (which means another fee) and we would have to take it from there. Needless to say I left and am presently consulting another dentist, hoping he can correct this ****s mistakes.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

The wait time with an appointment is unbearable. Then while in the chair the dentist is working on at least four other people at the same time. Had the dentist not been so hurried maybe he would have noticed that the crown cemented was on crooked. I paid good money for a crown that is an embarassment. He did the prep for the crown and he was done. I could blame the assistant but then it really isn't her job...is it! My advice, stop overbooking and take care of the patients that you have in the chair and give them the attention that they deserve.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2007

FAIRLESS HILLS DENTAL in Deon Square - WARNING they have been under investigaiton before, I know another person (elderly) they just robbed blind, and they are on the Better Business Bureau (bbb.org) 4 times. They got me and several others..shocking they are still in business. Slimy and unethical (will sell you and elderly uneeded services; anestetic mistakes...) PLEASE be aware !! Very dangerous "practice". If you are in a tangle with them, PLEASE get legal help they need to be stopped.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007