Ratings for Dr. Anthony U. Ekwenchi

Office needs to be upgraded. The wait time is absolutely horrible and the visit is short.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I Had been seeing Dr. Eckwenchi for over a year i believe. I would do a walk-in sometimes and sat there for atleast 4 to 5 hours. At first the office was not very clean as a drs office should be..but they finally did some repairs and made it look more like a drs office. Dr. Eckwenchi is a nice dr. But I didnt always really like the medication regimens he would prescribe. He seemed a bit confused sometime when prescribing meds to me. He refused to prescribe me a certain med..because he was trying to wean me off of it but in the wrong way. He was trying to wean me starting at a very low dose. He requested that i participate in a Clinical trial. Which i agreed to at first...but now ive changed my mind.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Waited 45 minutes, staff unprofessional..don't know their job, Dr. doesn't care about patient, just the money. Dr. very slow. The whole building was filthy & messy. Very unkempt. Wouldn't want my dog in there. Stay away from this place.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Horrible experience!!! The wait time is unbearable and the staff is horrible!! I would not recommend this clinic to anyone! Please do your research before scheduling an appointment. The office manager is extremely unprofessional and rude!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Anthony U. Ekwenchi's Credentials

• Spartan Hlth Sci Univ, Vieux Fort, St Lucia (Grad. 1987)