Ratings for Dr. Ramesh B. Kannegenti

Super fast, very frustrating follow up when I was on suboxone. Poor empathy

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Kannegenti literally saved my life by helping me to completely get off all pain medications as well as anxiety medications. He is extremely caring, compassionate, and personable. His staff is superb and caring as well. I actually look forward to my monthly visits and credit Dr. Kannegenti with helping me to learn how to live free of drugs. I will forever be indepted to him. He is just a superb physician, and Columbus, GA is so fortunate to have him practicing here.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Is good caring person, He's very kind Listens to me talk to me Doesn't try to change my medicine He didn't change my meds and we work on it does a good job

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

All Dr K wanted to do was medicate me - and not bother to explain the drugs he was giving to me. I was normally in his office less than 5 minutes - begging him to help me. I finally had a nervous breakdown which put me in the emergency room and I saw another doctor who took time the time to help. Make no mistake - he is not a psychologist and does NOT want you to bother him with your problems, but he will happily write you any prescription you need. On a good note, his staff is wonderful. If you are truly struggling and not just looking for meds - seek another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Doctor refused to treat me for mental disorders that my insurance covered and only treated me for what I paid out of pocket for. My average appointment lasted 3-5mins and even when I asked about treating my other issues was told "we'll get to that later." Doctor never explained anything to me besides the drug he prescribed. Doctor didn't remember who I was and the exact reason I was there. Was extremely rude and denied me care when I was begging him for help. Felt as if I paid out of pocket I would be treated, but if I tried to go through insurance he said he "didn't understand why I was there," or "we'd get to it later." As I said my appointments lasted 3-5mins. Long enough for them to swi

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

The office staff was just extremely unhelpful, and one front desk worker is consistently very rude. I never even made it in to see Dr. Kannegenti as I was so disgusted by the level of customer service.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Great place to go sometimes it is hard to understand the doc but overall their good. you can find better tho

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Ramesh B. Kannegenti's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1981)