Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Tang Campbell

I have been seeing Dr. Tang Campbell for about a year and a half. My first few visits were ok, but I find they have to reschedule my appointments a lot and seem to be disorganized. In the most recent example, I had an appointment in May, but it was rescheduled to two weeks later because Dr. Tang Campbell wasn't available. Then my next appointment was rescheduled because there were no hygienists available. They gave me an appointment in July, which was at my preferred time of 7 am. I showed up at 7 am and they had no record of my appointment. In fact, they had trouble finding a record of me. I had to spell my first and last name and give my date of birth twice. Finally I gave my insurance card and she found that I was scheduled for September. Although this was obviously their mistake (how does it make sense to reschedule a May appointment to September?) there was no apology. She also told me there were no appointments available until September. Luckily another receptionist suggested that, since I had been rescheduled a few times, they might find a way to fit me in. So now I have an appointment for next week. Although this is not necessarily Dr. Tang Campbell's fault, a disorganized office can be frustrating for the patients and if something like this happens again, I will be looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I have had nothing but good experiences with Dr. Tang-Campbell. She has gone out of the way to help my family and reschedule our appointments to help us. With lots of kids it's sometimes tricky so I appreciate the effort.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I have always felt like she was just trying to get money out of me. You will never stop going in to see her. One appointment after another. Also her receptionist is very fake and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Tang Campbell is a caring, knowledgeable dentist. We switched to her office a few years ago and it was the best decision as she always puts you at ease during any procedure. Our kids love her. The new location is very nice as well, very bright. Amazing dentist!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I took my daughter here to see about braces. Although they were friendly and we didn't wait too long, it took a number of times to get the correct xrays, and the assistant was taking an impression and I feel used one too big as she had a hard time getting it in her mouth and now her jaw makes a loud crack noise when she opens it. Then we were told that Robin may not be the one putting on the braces, but an assistant so I decided not to go back.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I find Jennifer great with my kids. She is always friendly and helpful. Her staff have been very accomodating to me and my mother. Glad to have Jennifer as my dentist.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Be prepared to wait for HOURS at this office! You will sit in the chair for, anywhere from 20-45 mins before you even see Jennifer. Then she will leave in the middle of your procedure a number of times to juggle other atients. Seems she is most concerned with having all her chairs filled with patients than actually giving proper care to any one at a time.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Though I am sure Dr Tang Campbell is a good dentist, in 3 years she only examined me once. Though I made my appointments with her and was told she was my dentist, I only ever saw the retired dentists she brought in to her practice. They and staff had no interest in me at all and I have suffered TMJ since suffering a root canal that was horrific. I cried through the entire experience (have had 3 before and no issues at all). Had I been told I was accepted as a patient at the practice and not as her patient, I would never have brought my family there. I hear she is wonderful and Catherine was lovely, but if she needs an associate she needs to bring one in who is up to date and consistent.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Excellent, I would recommend her anytime. Friendly staff, make you feel comfortable. TV on the ceiling, etc ;)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

I LOVE this office.. it almost makes it a pleasure to go to the dentist.. Catherine is so great out front and the assistants are wonderful. We recommend Dr. Tang to anybody who asks..

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009