Ratings for Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

My office visit was an excellent experience. The staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful and so is the doctor. They were as pleasant during a follow up phone call and responded quickly to my request to contact the pharmacy. The physical setting of the office is pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I chose Dr. Sapadin as my doctor first because he was highly recommended by people whose opinions I respect. He always gives me a thorough examination, and found a melanoma, which may have saved my life. I now see him for routine check-ups every three months or so. His manner is very engaging and he explains his methods and what he is investigating during his examinations. His staff is also warm and, not least of all, the wait time in his office is relatively short. I heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sapadin since 1999. He was working in Queens in a doctors office. I came to him for an oily skin problem. He talked with me about anything else I had issues with. I showed him a tattoo that I had on my left shoulder. I told him I did not want it anymore. He said we can take it off. It was off in 3 visits. I was so happy with his work. When he moved to New Jersey ,I moved to Texas. I came home to visit and always called Dr. Sapadin. He found a pre cancerous mole on a check up. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. His bed side manner is always pleasurable , prompt and will always listen to what your needs are .He has taken care of my son when he was a teenager. His acne was gone in a week after his visit with Dr. Sapadin. When I have a Dermatology problem, I come up to New Jersey from Texas. I only trust Dr Sapidin and he always has time for me . Thank you Dr Sap.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Sapadin has been our family dermatologist for 15 years he has treated both of my children for eczema, and more recently he treated me for a basal carcinoma. He is a very knowledgeable, Kind and has a tremendous bedside manner. He and his wonderful staff went out of their way to put me at ease and make the process quite painless and stress less. Dr. Sapadin is very thorough and very entertaining. His office is quite welcoming and makes you feel safe and comfortable. He puts me at ease by talking basketball because he knows how much I love the sport. He always remembers everything we talked about in our previous appointments. It is a joy to visit the doctors office the entire staff is Awesome.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

As a new patient with a suspected skin cancer, the office got me right in. The treatment was excellent, fast and through. Removal of the cancerous growth was handled quickly, in-house. But it was Dr. Sapadin took a substantial amount of extra time to precaution to me about my particular vulnerabilities. The office is clean and efficient. The staff friendly and professional. They even have coffee and cookies in the waiting room. I think that Dr. Sapadin loves his patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

great doctor! quickly diagnosed my with scabies and within 2 weeks, he cured me!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Allen N. Sapadin has been an exceptionally compassionate physician who took keen interest in resolving my concerns and treating my ailment successfully. My over all experience with his staff members was excellent. I definitely recommend him due to his professionalism and patient care.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

After seeing 3 other dermatologists, Dr. Sapadin helped me on my first visit and continues to handle my dermatologic issues.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Sapadin is very thorough in his examinations....had found a melanoma mole on my back which was removed as a stage 1 cancer three years ago...also other moles which were pre-cancerous over the next few years.,..saved my life from extreme danger and painful recoveries a couple of times...well worth the wait sometimes in his office...highly recommended as a Dr...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Neat, clean, organized and very professional office. Kind competent staff. Respectful and courteous service provided by all. Very impressed with this office and Dr. Saladin is knowledgable, kind and professional. This office has what so many offices lack today. You leave there feeling like you were provided with excellent care in an extremely friendly and professional office. Parking is provided and wait time is normal. Waiting area comfortable, great current magazines, beverages and TV area provided as well as a seating area for children. Great office and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med