You may also like

Rate Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Ratings

Doctor Sapadin was always kind, considerate and helpful. Cared about my condition and was able to treat it without any issue. Best dermatologist I've been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Was very knowledgable of my condition and was able to resolve the problem that I had been suffering with for a year and a half when no other physician was able to diagnose. Very courteous, accommodating, and available. His office hours on Sundays are very helpful. Thanks Doctor Sapadin, Theresa Ipolysagi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

After visiting 5 Doctors he was the only one that actually helped me and cured my serious scalp infection. Most dermatologists care about botox these days, but Dr. Sapadin is an old school doctor with the highest ethics and morals. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great Doctor. very caring , very efficient . I have been going many years. Nice office, coffee, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

DR. ALLEN N. SAPADIN he is very good dermatologist with his patiens i been with hin 3/1, years taken care of me very satisfied with his work i well recommend him to all my friends family if ever need a dermatologist. than you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am 91 years young and have been to many doctors. As a patient of Dr. Sapadin, words cannot tell you what a fabulous doctor he is.
Thank you Doctor.
Jules and Donald Marcucci

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

After 2 visits to another doctor, I made an appointment with Dr. Allen N. Sapadin, Hackesack, for treatment of a condition I was beginning to believe might be serious. Dr. Sapadin's diagnosis was immediate and successful treatment, including minor surgery, was accomplished in a matter of minutes. I found his performance to be no less than amazing! Dr. Sapadin is, in my view, a consummate professional and I recommend him to anyone with a problem in his area of specialization, which is Dermatology. Thank you Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

very knowledgeable not only on dermatology but other areas as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Sapadin is thorough, direct, knowledgable, and very efficient. He lives up to his outstanding credentials. He does not waste your time or his! He tells like it is which is exactly what I want in a doctor. His staff is well trained and very caring. It's not fun to walk out of a doctor's office with a bandage on your face but I can tell you that when the stitches are out, the result has always been so well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr Sapadin is an awful doctor he didn't even look at me - or listen to my complaints - he was in a hurry to get me out of the office - he prescribed antibiotics and an 800$ shampoo--
He really is a disgusting dr - he should re think his career choice - n it's not all about money - to prescribe antibiotics in an age of superbugs is very shameful !!! Karma is awful !!! N I hope it gets to him ! Disgusting shame !!! Hope he retires soon ! He's a disgrace

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780297].votes_count ]]