Ratings for Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Office staff is friendly, exam rooms are clean, and Dr Sapadin is great!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

A friend was referred to Dr. Sapadin by his primary physician to have a mole checked. I had a spot on my face which concerned me and did not have a dermatologist so I also made an appointment. In the course on my exam Dr. Sapadin identified 7 spots on my face and head which he thought needed to be biopsied. The biopsy results proved him right: 3 were precancerous which he removed in a follow-up visit, 3 were squamous cell cancers which required MOHs surgery (done by a colleague in his office), and 1 was a melanoma. Dr. Sapadin referred me to an oncologist and surgeon - two excellent doctors. The melanoma was removed in hospital and an examination of multiple lymph nodes during the surgery showed that the cancer had not yet spread to the nodes. I consider myself as extremely lucky that I went to see Dr. Sapadin. He is a caring physician, knowledgeable and professional. My situation could have been life threatening. I will make it a goal to get regular future checkups with Dr. Sapadin. I would also like to add that I found his nursing assistants and front office personnel to be both friendly and helpful. This doctor is a keeper!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Sapadin was very helpful in treating a fairly rare skin condition. The PA at his office was extremely knowledgeable as well. I will continue to see Dr. Sapadin for yearly cancer screenings.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My office visit was an excellent experience. The staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful and so is the doctor. They were as pleasant during a follow up phone call and responded quickly to my request to contact the pharmacy. The physical setting of the office is pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I chose Dr. Sapadin as my doctor first because he was highly recommended by people whose opinions I respect. He always gives me a thorough examination, and found a melanoma, which may have saved my life. I now see him for routine check-ups every three months or so. His manner is very engaging and he explains his methods and what he is investigating during his examinations. His staff is also warm and, not least of all, the wait time in his office is relatively short. I heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sapadin since 1999. He was working in Queens in a doctors office. I came to him for an oily skin problem. He talked with me about anything else I had issues with. I showed him a tattoo that I had on my left shoulder. I told him I did not want it anymore. He said we can take it off. It was off in 3 visits. I was so happy with his work. When he moved to New Jersey ,I moved to Texas. I came home to visit and always called Dr. Sapadin. He found a pre cancerous mole on a check up. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. His bed side manner is always pleasurable , prompt and will always listen to what your needs are .He has taken care of my son when he was a teenager. His acne was gone in a week after his visit with Dr. Sapadin. When I have a Dermatology problem, I come up to New Jersey from Texas. I only trust Dr Sapidin and he always has time for me . Thank you Dr Sap.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Sapadin has been our family dermatologist for 15 years he has treated both of my children for eczema, and more recently he treated me for a basal carcinoma. He is a very knowledgeable, Kind and has a tremendous bedside manner. He and his wonderful staff went out of their way to put me at ease and make the process quite painless and stress less. Dr. Sapadin is very thorough and very entertaining. His office is quite welcoming and makes you feel safe and comfortable. He puts me at ease by talking basketball because he knows how much I love the sport. He always remembers everything we talked about in our previous appointments. It is a joy to visit the doctors office the entire staff is Awesome.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

As a new patient with a suspected skin cancer, the office got me right in. The treatment was excellent, fast and through. Removal of the cancerous growth was handled quickly, in-house. But it was Dr. Sapadin took a substantial amount of extra time to precaution to me about my particular vulnerabilities. The office is clean and efficient. The staff friendly and professional. They even have coffee and cookies in the waiting room. I think that Dr. Sapadin loves his patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

great doctor! quickly diagnosed my with scabies and within 2 weeks, he cured me!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Allen N. Sapadin has been an exceptionally compassionate physician who took keen interest in resolving my concerns and treating my ailment successfully. My over all experience with his staff members was excellent. I definitely recommend him due to his professionalism and patient care.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med