Ratings for Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Sapadin has been our family dermatologist for 15 years he has treated both of my children for eczema, and more recently he treated me for a basal carcinoma. He is a very knowledgeable, Kind and has a tremendous bedside manner. He and his wonderful staff went out of their way to put me at ease and make the process quite painless and stress less. Dr. Sapadin is very thorough and very entertaining. His office is quite welcoming and makes you feel safe and comfortable. He puts me at ease by talking basketball because he knows how much I love the sport. He always remembers everything we talked about in our previous appointments. It is a joy to visit the doctors office the entire staff is Awesome.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

As a new patient with a suspected skin cancer, the office got me right in. The treatment was excellent, fast and through. Removal of the cancerous growth was handled quickly, in-house. But it was Dr. Sapadin took a substantial amount of extra time to precaution to me about my particular vulnerabilities. The office is clean and efficient. The staff friendly and professional. They even have coffee and cookies in the waiting room. I think that Dr. Sapadin loves his patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

great doctor! quickly diagnosed my with scabies and within 2 weeks, he cured me!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Dr Allen N. Sapadin has been an exceptionally compassionate physician who took keen interest in resolving my concerns and treating my ailment successfully. My over all experience with his staff members was excellent. I definitely recommend him due to his professionalism and patient care.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

After seeing 3 other dermatologists, Dr. Sapadin helped me on my first visit and continues to handle my dermatologic issues.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Sapadin is very thorough in his examinations....had found a melanoma mole on my back which was removed as a stage 1 cancer three years ago...also other moles which were pre-cancerous over the next few years.,..saved my life from extreme danger and painful recoveries a couple of times...well worth the wait sometimes in his office...highly recommended as a Dr...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Neat, clean, organized and very professional office. Kind competent staff. Respectful and courteous service provided by all. Very impressed with this office and Dr. Saladin is knowledgable, kind and professional. This office has what so many offices lack today. You leave there feeling like you were provided with excellent care in an extremely friendly and professional office. Parking is provided and wait time is normal. Waiting area comfortable, great current magazines, beverages and TV area provided as well as a seating area for children. Great office and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Sapadin is very knowledgeable and what I liked most about him is that he was very thorough. He took his time to rule out certain skin conditions and narrowed it down to what I actually have. He prescribed the correct medicine and I was on my way to recovery. After 2 weeks of the treatment, he asked me to come in to ensure the medication is working and if a small biopsy was necessary if it was not working. Dr. Sapadin is very nice and wants to really help you and will take the time to answer any of your questions and do a overall thorough job. His staff are all pleasant and professional and I do like the fact that he has Sunday appointments in case you cannot take a day off from work. I did not wait long at all in the waiting room to see the doctor and was in and out with my appointment in less than one hour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

During a routine skin examination, my Dermatologist ,Dr Allen Sapadin found a melanoma, and I had a successful operation. Several years later, Dr Sapadin found 2 more melanomas, many people don't survive one, I survived 3.thank you Dr Sapadin, you saved my life 3 times.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin saved my life TWICE! He found melanomas which were later confirmed by and removed by the oncologists at Hackensack University Medical Center.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ