You may also like

Rate Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Ratings

Staff was very accommodating in getting me an appointment and in as a new patient I had an urgency to a possible skin cancer scare. I remember Dr. Sapadin from 10 years ago when I asked my friend for a good dermatologist he came highly recommended I then referred him to a PT employee who did not have insurance and who had major skin issues. She went to him and he was kind enough to see her several times and treat her problem and not focus on the charges. I remember thinking that was very kind. So now when I needed a dermatologist I remembered and wanted to utilize his services. I went to him on Friday 8-21-15. I did have a wait but I believe a good doctors office does have a wait. And it is nice that they still accept new patients. I found his staff very nice interacted with at least four members none were rude or harried. While I was there a woman came in for an appointment she wss a half an hour late so they had to reschedule her which she understood and I could appreciate that because that would really hold patients up. When the doctor came in he did a very thorough evaluation he explained every step of the way he gave explanations and was very down to earth and easy to speak to you. He took the time and was not rushed at all. He was very gracious when I reminded him of the story of my employee. Luckily my concern was not an issue and misread from an amateur free screening I received from somewhere else. While I was there he was able to address a painfull scar I had and start treatments to reduce the keloid. I will be back there a few more times until it reduces.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Dr. Allen Sapadin is a life saver! We went from doctor to doctor without being helped until we went to Dr. Sapadin. He verified my wife has Pemphigoid and is now treating it with good results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

I went to Dr. Sapadin because I had some kind of bump on my leg.
He told me that it could be just a pimple or something else.
So, he removed it after local anesthesia.
It was quick and no pain.

I was worried about the long waiting time that some people wrote.
It was not bad and I got out within an hour.

Will be there in two weeks to see the biopsy result of the bump as well as healing check up.

I am happy with the result.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Doctor Sapadin was always kind, considerate and helpful. Cared about my condition and was able to treat it without any issue. Best dermatologist I've been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Was very knowledgable of my condition and was able to resolve the problem that I had been suffering with for a year and a half when no other physician was able to diagnose. Very courteous, accommodating, and available. His office hours on Sundays are very helpful. Thanks Doctor Sapadin, Theresa Ipolysagi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

After visiting 5 Doctors he was the only one that actually helped me and cured my serious scalp infection. Most dermatologists care about botox these days, but Dr. Sapadin is an old school doctor with the highest ethics and morals. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Great Doctor. very caring , very efficient . I have been going many years. Nice office, coffee, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

DR. ALLEN N. SAPADIN he is very good dermatologist with his patiens i been with hin 3/1, years taken care of me very satisfied with his work i well recommend him to all my friends family if ever need a dermatologist. than you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I am 91 years young and have been to many doctors. As a patient of Dr. Sapadin, words cannot tell you what a fabulous doctor he is.
Thank you Doctor.
Jules and Donald Marcucci

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

After 2 visits to another doctor, I made an appointment with Dr. Allen N. Sapadin, Hackesack, for treatment of a condition I was beginning to believe might be serious. Dr. Sapadin's diagnosis was immediate and successful treatment, including minor surgery, was accomplished in a matter of minutes. I found his performance to be no less than amazing! Dr. Sapadin is, in my view, a consummate professional and I recommend him to anyone with a problem in his area of specialization, which is Dermatology. Thank you Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2805616].votes_count ]]