Ratings for Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr Sapadin helped clear my skin. I was almost completely covered in psoriasis from head to toe. He started me on a medication that was safe and very affective. I am practically 100% clear. He has changed my life.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Dr. Sapadin is very knowledgeable and his staff is great! Rooms are clean and the coffee station is awesome, Thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Office staff is friendly, exam rooms are clean, and Dr Sapadin is great!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I came down with an itchy rash over the 4th of July weekend. By the 6th the rash had taken over my legs and arms and the usual treatment had stopped working. My primary care doctor suggested Dr Sapadin and sure enough he was able to fit me in later that same day. Unfortunately for me my rash turned out to be a serious issue, but fortunately Dr Sapadin was able to diagnose my condition and put me in touch with a specialist that could give me the treatment I needed. Dr Sapadin and his entire staff were wonderful. They were able to calm my nerves.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Office staff is friendly, exam rooms are clean, and Dr Sapadin is great!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

A friend was referred to Dr. Sapadin by his primary physician to have a mole checked. I had a spot on my face which concerned me and did not have a dermatologist so I also made an appointment. In the course on my exam Dr. Sapadin identified 7 spots on my face and head which he thought needed to be biopsied. The biopsy results proved him right: 3 were precancerous which he removed in a follow-up visit, 3 were squamous cell cancers which required MOHs surgery (done by a colleague in his office), and 1 was a melanoma. Dr. Sapadin referred me to an oncologist and surgeon - two excellent doctors. The melanoma was removed in hospital and an examination of multiple lymph nodes during the surgery showed that the cancer had not yet spread to the nodes. I consider myself as extremely lucky that I went to see Dr. Sapadin. He is a caring physician, knowledgeable and professional. My situation could have been life threatening. I will make it a goal to get regular future checkups with Dr. Sapadin. I would also like to add that I found his nursing assistants and front office personnel to be both friendly and helpful. This doctor is a keeper!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Sapadin was very helpful in treating a fairly rare skin condition. The PA at his office was extremely knowledgeable as well. I will continue to see Dr. Sapadin for yearly cancer screenings.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My office visit was an excellent experience. The staff is friendly, efficient, and helpful and so is the doctor. They were as pleasant during a follow up phone call and responded quickly to my request to contact the pharmacy. The physical setting of the office is pleasant as well.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I chose Dr. Sapadin as my doctor first because he was highly recommended by people whose opinions I respect. He always gives me a thorough examination, and found a melanoma, which may have saved my life. I now see him for routine check-ups every three months or so. His manner is very engaging and he explains his methods and what he is investigating during his examinations. His staff is also warm and, not least of all, the wait time in his office is relatively short. I heartily recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sapadin since 1999. He was working in Queens in a doctors office. I came to him for an oily skin problem. He talked with me about anything else I had issues with. I showed him a tattoo that I had on my left shoulder. I told him I did not want it anymore. He said we can take it off. It was off in 3 visits. I was so happy with his work. When he moved to New Jersey ,I moved to Texas. I came home to visit and always called Dr. Sapadin. He found a pre cancerous mole on a check up. I was in and out in less than a half an hour. His bed side manner is always pleasurable , prompt and will always listen to what your needs are .He has taken care of my son when he was a teenager. His acne was gone in a week after his visit with Dr. Sapadin. When I have a Dermatology problem, I come up to New Jersey from Texas. I only trust Dr Sapidin and he always has time for me . Thank you Dr Sap.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal