You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Allen N. Sapadin

Dr. Sapadin is very thorough in his examinations....had found a melanoma mole on my back which was removed as a stage 1 cancer three years ago...also other moles which were pre-cancerous over the next few years.,..saved my life from extreme danger and painful recoveries a couple of times...well worth the wait sometimes in his office...highly recommended as a Dr...

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Neat, clean, organized and very professional office. Kind competent staff. Respectful and courteous service provided by all. Very impressed with this office and Dr. Saladin is knowledgable, kind and professional. This office has what so many offices lack today. You leave there feeling like you were provided with excellent care in an extremely friendly and professional office. Parking is provided and wait time is normal. Waiting area comfortable, great current magazines, beverages and TV area provided as well as a seating area for children. Great office and doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Sapadin is very knowledgeable and what I liked most about him is that he was very thorough. He took his time to rule out certain skin conditions and narrowed it down to what I actually have. He prescribed the correct medicine and I was on my way to recovery. After 2 weeks of the treatment, he asked me to come in to ensure the medication is working and if a small biopsy was necessary if it was not working. Dr. Sapadin is very nice and wants to really help you and will take the time to answer any of your questions and do a overall thorough job. His staff are all pleasant and professional and I do like the fact that he has Sunday appointments in case you cannot take a day off from work. I did not wait long at all in the waiting room to see the doctor and was in and out with my appointment in less than one hour.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

During a routine skin examination, my Dermatologist ,Dr Allen Sapadin found a melanoma, and I had a successful operation. Several years later, Dr Sapadin found 2 more melanomas, many people don't survive one, I survived 3.thank you Dr Sapadin, you saved my life 3 times.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin saved my life TWICE! He found melanomas which were later confirmed by and removed by the oncologists at Hackensack University Medical Center.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Dr. Sapadin took care of my Aunt who had a very serious case of bullous pemphigoid. During examinations he was always very patient and thorough, giving a clear explanation about the illness and treatments. He is very knowledgeable. Thanks to him she is doing very well. His staff are all pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

I am from Arizona and I was bitten by a brown recluse spider before boarding a plane to N.J. for Thanksgiving. By the time I got to N.J. the reaction to the bite was very bad from my ankle to my knee. I didn't know I was bitten by the spider so the E.R. doctors at Hackensack University ER treated me for an infection. I was admitted to the hospital and after the leg was no better in 3 days the doctors recommended that I see a dermatologist. Dr. Allen Sapadin came right over and after talking with me for about 45 minutes it was determined that I had been bitten by a brown recluse and he immediately took me off the antibiotics and gave me IV steroids. The area began to look much better within 24 hours and I was released from the hospital the day after Thanksgiving after a six day stay. Dr. Sapadin followed up with a phone call after I returned to Arizona to make sure I was doing OK. I would recommend this man to anyone .

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Staff was very accommodating in getting me an appointment and in as a new patient I had an urgency to a possible skin cancer scare. I remember Dr. Sapadin from 10 years ago when I asked my friend for a good dermatologist he came highly recommended I then referred him to a PT employee who did not have insurance and who had major skin issues. She went to him and he was kind enough to see her several times and treat her problem and not focus on the charges. I remember thinking that was very kind. So now when I needed a dermatologist I remembered and wanted to utilize his services. I went to him on Friday 8-21-15. I did have a wait but I believe a good doctors office does have a wait. And it is nice that they still accept new patients. I found his staff very nice interacted with at least four members none were rude or harried. While I was there a woman came in for an appointment she wss a half an hour late so they had to reschedule her which she understood and I could appreciate that because that would really hold patients up. When the doctor came in he did a very thorough evaluation he explained every step of the way he gave explanations and was very down to earth and easy to speak to you. He took the time and was not rushed at all. He was very gracious when I reminded him of the story of my employee. Luckily my concern was not an issue and misread from an amateur free screening I received from somewhere else. While I was there he was able to address a painfull scar I had and start treatments to reduce the keloid. I will be back there a few more times until it reduces.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Allen Sapadin is a life saver! We went from doctor to doctor without being helped until we went to Dr. Sapadin. He verified my wife has Pemphigoid and is now treating it with good results.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Allen N. Sapadin's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1988)

GHI
Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapadin is very thorough in his examinations....had found a melanoma mole on my back which was removed as a stage 1 cancer three years ago...also other mole..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Neat, clean, organized and very professional office. Kind competent staff. Respectful and courteous service provided by all. Very impressed with this office a..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapadin is very knowledgeable and what I liked most about him is that he was very thorough. He took his time to rule out certain skin conditions and narrow..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "During a routine skin examination, my Dermatologist ,Dr Allen Sapadin found a melanoma, and I had a successful operation. Several years later, Dr Sapadin foun..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Allen N. Sapadin saved my life TWICE! He found melanomas which were later confirmed by and removed by the oncologists at Hackensack University Medical Cent..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapadin took care of my Aunt who had a very serious case of bullous pemphigoid. During examinations he was always very patient and thorough, giving a clea..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sapadin is the best! Takes his time and is very thorough. Was the only doctor to diagnose my sarcoidosis. Refer all my friends and family members."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am from Arizona and I was bitten by a brown recluse spider before boarding a plane to N.J. for Thanksgiving. By the time I got to N.J. the reaction to the bi..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff was very accommodating in getting me an appointment and in as a new patient I had an urgency to a possible skin cancer scare. I remember Dr. Sapadin from..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Allen Sapadin is a life saver! We went from doctor to doctor without being helped until we went to Dr. Sapadin. He verified my wife has Pemphigoid and is no..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Sapadin because I had some kind of bump on my leg. He told me that it could be just a pimple or something else. So, he removed it after local an..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Sapadin was always kind, considerate and helpful. Cared about my condition and was able to treat it without any issue. Best dermatologist I've been to."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was very knowledgable of my condition and was able to resolve the problem that I had been suffering with for a year and a half when no other physician was able ..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After visiting 5 Doctors he was the only one that actually helped me and cured my serious scalp infection. Most dermatologists care about botox these days, but ..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor. very caring , very efficient . I have been going many years. Nice office, coffee, great staff."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. ALLEN N. SAPADIN he is very good dermatologist with his patiens i been with hin 3/1, years taken care of me very satisfied with his work i well recommend h..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 91 years young and have been to many doctors. As a patient of Dr. Sapadin, words cannot tell you what a fabulous doctor he is. Thank you Doctor. Jul..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 2 visits to another doctor, I made an appointment with Dr. Allen N. Sapadin, Hackesack, for treatment of a condition I was beginning to believe might be s..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very knowledgeable not only on dermatology but other areas as well."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapadin is thorough, direct, knowledgable, and very efficient. He lives up to his outstanding credentials. He does not waste your time or his! He tells li..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sapadin is an awful doctor he didn't even look at me - or listen to my complaints - he was in a hurry to get me out of the office - he prescribed antibiotic..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapadin's diagnosis was spot on, Went to other physicians and was misdiagnosed. "

March 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We recently moved to NJ from the Boston area and have spent several months replacing our net work of top Dr's .It was surprising to find a qualified group ,as..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic doctor who really knows how to help people and understands dermatology with excellence. I would recommend him to anyone because of his expertise and a..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sapadin provided a level of knowledge that is outstanding. He clearly outlined what we needed for our son. He is caring and compassionate and he spent the t..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a dermatologist about 11 years ago for my two teenage children. I chose Dr. Sapadin because of his outstanding education and training, as wel..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was treated for an abnormal mole I had, received great service and could not have asked for anything more. Feel confident in his work and great staff, Thank ..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I used to treat my Psoriasis with each outbreak,with another Dermatologist, until i had an episode where it became out of control, and had to be admitted to the..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my wife and I were so fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Sapadin by another doctor. After over three months of visiting with my regular dematologist wi..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was fortunate to visit Dr.Sapadin, after a year of unsuccessful treatment for a skin condition. Dr. Sapadin listened attentively and carefully went over my m..."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sapadin's for several years and I have to say that among all of my doctors, past and present, he is hands down the best. After seei..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Allen Sapadin is an outstanding dermatologist! I have been a patient of his for many years along with my wife and two daughters. I have also recommended hi..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dermatology is spelled Sapadin. he has been my doctor since 2008. I really appreciate everything he has done , I have watch him grow in all life aspects into a ..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient if Dr. Sapadin for 15 years. He has been the only doctor to help me with my psoriasis. I have seen many dermatologist for my condition he ..."

September 21, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciated that they offered Sunday hours. I did not appreciate the ridiculous amount of time I had to wait to see the doctor. I made an appointment for ea..."

September 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=10304'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 5, 2014