Ratings for Dr. U.W. Eichstadt

Dr. Eichstadt has been my dentist for 28 years. In that time, I have always been MORE THAN pleased with his work and the services I have received. After any major surgery work, he would call me that evening to see how I was doing, which is unheard of. Recently while visiting on Vancouver Island, I broke my lower denture in half. I called Dr. Eichstadt right away. He happened to be going to the island the next day and he happily agreed to meet me at my RV in a market parking lot to repair the denture. It was there we did a temporary repair with instructions for me to drop the denture off at a dental lab in Vancouver. The following day it was sent to the dental office in Chilliwack and was seated by Dr Sidhu. It fit perfectly, as if never broken. Dr. Eichstadt went above and beyond my expectations. I am forever grateful to him for his kindness and generosity.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I've been his patient for 20 years and he is outstanding. His professionalism and caring nature make him a phenomenal doctor. I am so sad that he will be retiring eventually however his new doctor is great as well. He does not push treatments on you, unless you ask him for options and he provides them. He is gentle-natured and a real pleasure. I highly recommend him as a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I've been at this dentist for many years, and I am very happy with the dental work I've received. I'd recommend this dental office to anyone looking for a good and caring dentist. They were great with my kids when they were young.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Husband and I moved here a year ago from Ontario. A friend recommended Dr Eichstadt. We have never received such excellent care. He seriously cares and listens to you. His work is like him; gentle & professional. Unlike past experiences, Dr Eichstadt does what is best for you, without emptying your wallet! His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful to assist in any way they can. Very welcoming atmosphere. We were blessed to find him and would strongly recommended him .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Love him! He is an excellent dentist, and makes decisions based on what is right for his client, not his pocketbook!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Thanks to my husband I was introduced to Dr. Eichstadt. His work ,demeanor and integrity is absolutely flawless. Since I have had difficult dental problems it took a very skilled dentist to manage these. This last problem was such that he was so generous with his time,he came in on his day off to help me out. I am happy to be in his capable hands and very grateful to him and his very accommodating staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I absolutely think Dr. Eichstadt is the best dentist I could have found. Very gentle, listens to your problems, very caring and professional.....even calls after hours to see how you are doing after a surgery! Thank you so much for a wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Honest and Reliable!!!! I'm thankful that we have such a good dentist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Eichstadt is a fantastic dentist, his front of house receptionist staff leave a lot to be desired, they do not call you back, they do not follow up ... they don't know what they are talking about.. I will be using another dentist from now on.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Great dentist! Very calm and gentle with children!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014