You may also like

Rate Dr. U.W. Eichstadt

Dr. U.W. Eichstadt's Ratings

I absolutely think Dr. Eichstadt is the best dentist I could have found. Very gentle, listens to your problems, very caring and professional.....even calls after hours to see how you are doing after a surgery! Thank you so much for a wonderful dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Honest and Reliable!!!! I'm thankful that we have such a good dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2772649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr Eichstadt is a fantastic dentist, his front of house receptionist staff leave a lot to be desired, they do not call you back, they do not follow up ... they don't know what they are talking about.. I will be using another dentist from now on.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2708928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Great dentist! Very calm and gentle with children!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Went to Dr Eichstadt, found him to be an average Dentist but he was trying to pressure me to get work done that I didn't need, and once I reached my Dental Plan limit he was still trying to sell me on more work. I switched Dentist's and now go to someone who respects my budget and only does necessary work.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1119868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

I'd been looking to find a new dentist and I believe that I have found the best. Dr.Eichstadt and his team are true professionals. I have found Dr.Eichstadt to be very knowledgeable, very skilled and very caring, making sure that I am pleased with every outcome. It's a comfort to be included and informed along the way while Dr. Eichstadt is working, and I find this puts me completely at ease.I am very fortunate to have found such a great dentist and would find it difficult to go back to anyone else. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr. Eichstadt and the staff offer a warm and comfortable environment, and exceptional patient care. They went above and beyond while working on a cosmetic issue with my teeth. I had consulted three other dentists before finally finding Dr.E. He listened to my worries and concerns and ideas for my tooth. He was honest and professional. Ultimately I walked away absolutely thrilled with the results. A wonderfully positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I am 17 years old and have had a gap in my teeth that I was forever self conscious about. They were quick and efficient and very understanding of my needs and wants and always took my opinions into account during the procedure to ensure I was 100% happy with the results and I am. My smile looks absolutely beautiful :D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Just simply the best dentist I have had in my 63 year history.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I have had nothing but bad luck with dentist but I knew I had to find one and have work done. I did some research and decided to visit Dr. Eichstadt. Being very nervous he and I had a nice long talk and I explained all my concerns and issues from past dentist. I have been with him for 2 years now and I highly recommend him to my friends and family. He explains everything, gives different choices of work and considers pricing. I have had extensive work done and I have never been happier with a dentist in my life. He is the best! Very skilled at his work, kind and honestly takes my anxiety into consideration. My kids think he is great for a dentist and doesn't hurt them. The staff are all friendly and professional. I don't understand how anybody can say anything negative about Dr. Eichstadt or his staff. My mouth is in great shape and I have this dentist to thank. If your looking for a great dentist look no future. This is the best one in BC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1119863].votes_count ]]