Ratings for Dr. U.W. Eichstadt

I've been at this dentist for many years, and I am very happy with the dental work I've received. I'd recommend this dental office to anyone looking for a good and caring dentist. They were great with my kids when they were young.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Husband and I moved here a year ago from Ontario. A friend recommended Dr Eichstadt. We have never received such excellent care. He seriously cares and listens to you. His work is like him; gentle & professional. Unlike past experiences, Dr Eichstadt does what is best for you, without emptying your wallet! His staff is very knowledgeable and helpful to assist in any way they can. Very welcoming atmosphere. We were blessed to find him and would strongly recommended him .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Love him! He is an excellent dentist, and makes decisions based on what is right for his client, not his pocketbook!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Thanks to my husband I was introduced to Dr. Eichstadt. His work ,demeanor and integrity is absolutely flawless. Since I have had difficult dental problems it took a very skilled dentist to manage these. This last problem was such that he was so generous with his time,he came in on his day off to help me out. I am happy to be in his capable hands and very grateful to him and his very accommodating staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

I absolutely think Dr. Eichstadt is the best dentist I could have found. Very gentle, listens to your problems, very caring and professional.....even calls after hours to see how you are doing after a surgery! Thank you so much for a wonderful dentist!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Honest and Reliable!!!! I'm thankful that we have such a good dentist.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr Eichstadt is a fantastic dentist, his front of house receptionist staff leave a lot to be desired, they do not call you back, they do not follow up ... they don't know what they are talking about.. I will be using another dentist from now on.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Great dentist! Very calm and gentle with children!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Went to Dr Eichstadt, found him to be an average Dentist but he was trying to pressure me to get work done that I didn't need, and once I reached my Dental Plan limit he was still trying to sell me on more work. I switched Dentist's and now go to someone who respects my budget and only does necessary work.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I'd been looking to find a new dentist and I believe that I have found the best. Dr.Eichstadt and his team are true professionals. I have found Dr.Eichstadt to be very knowledgeable, very skilled and very caring, making sure that I am pleased with every outcome. It's a comfort to be included and informed along the way while Dr. Eichstadt is working, and I find this puts me completely at ease.I am very fortunate to have found such a great dentist and would find it difficult to go back to anyone else. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013