Ratings for Dr. Louis A. Casal

Dr. Casal saw my adolescent daughter at Children's Hospital at Scottish Rite for a psychotic episode. I have never met such a caring physician. He is extremely knowledgeable, but most of all patient and kind. This was one of the most stressful times in our family's lives, and Dr. Casal paid attention to our every need, and made sure that we had all of the inforamtion that was available to him, and that we understood all that he had to offer. He made sure that every base was covered when it came to medical tests and procedures in order to make the appropriate diagnosis and be sure that my daughter was cleared physically, and to ensure that he was able to prescribe the proper medications to bring her out of the psychotic state. My daughter is managing well now with the medications, and I attribute it all to the level of care that we received from and because of Dr. Casal.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Louis A. Casal's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet