Ratings for Dr. Mary T. Burns

I had a poor-fair experience with Dr. Burns overall. The good: She was kind and on time for appointments. She referred me to a very good MD after we figured out we could no longer work together. From the beginning there was certainly a 'style' mismatch between us. The following I feel are poor: (1) advisement I was given on medications was poor compared to referred to doctor, (2) upfront charge was too high, (3) only check or cash accepted and no insurance is accepted, (4) unwilling to waive charge for last visit after written request of dissatisfaction with work product (5) was prescribed and then offered to refill on 2 occasions a sedative that was originally told to me was habit forming and shouldn't be used for more than 15 days (length of original prescription was 15 days) and (6) alluding to the fact I should claim medical malpractice if I wasn't satisfied with the service in phone conversation relating to request to waive last charge.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Mary T. Burns's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1989)

Avmed