Ratings for Dr. Keisha Brown

Dr. Brown was extremely kind with me. She is also a good doctor. Her diagnosis skills are always on point and my longest wait time in her office was only 10 minutes, most of the time I am seen on time. Her office staff is kind as well. They are helpful, always have a smile on their faces and even remembered my birthday. Dr. Brown's office feels more like a home than a medical practice. That is probably the reason why I feel so comfortable there.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Brown was very knowledgeable. She saw me on time, which was a godsend given the fact my last doctor always kept me waiting at least 30 minutes. During the appointment, she took her time, explain everything and I felt a connection,, that I've never had with my last doctor. Her staff was very helpful and friendly. I got lost and the staff spent 20 minutes on the phone with me giving me direction until I found my way to their front door. Overall, Dr. Brown and her staff made me feel welcome, it is for this reason that I continue to use her today.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

This is a new establishment. The office staff, which there's only one person, is very arogant and unprofessional. They are all about the money and could care less about the patients. I was unsatisfied with the service and asked for a referrel. They denied me and told me they had no information for me. I requested my medical records be sent to another doctor's office almost 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I called them on the phone and they placed me on hold and never returned. I held the phone literally for 15 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Keisha Brown's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1997)