Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Ricci

Listens to his patients. By far the best allergy/asthma doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Ricci is the best asthma dr going. He cares about his patients as though they were his own family. He's always studying and learning, as much as he can to better his patients quality of life. He has been voted one of the top dr's in RI, in his field, voted on by other dr's. He's not one of these dr's out there looking to make money off of his patients, he doesnt care if I call him and tell him I'm a little short today to pay you but i'm having problems breathing, he tells me to come right in and not worry about it. He looks you in the eye as he talks and listens to you. He takes his time with you you never get the feeling of being rushed in or out of the office. His nurses also take the time to listen and detail all your information down, even asking you questions on things you may have forgoten to ask or say. My feelings are DR Ricci and his staff are simply the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

The doctor takes an extended amount of time to come into the room after his assistant does your workup. I had three visits for a persistant condition. He ordered no test, gave scripts and then even after no results I was told to "see him in six months".I do not feel he is the doctor for me even though he was said to be the best.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Dr. Anthony R. Ricci's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1984)