Ratings for Dr. Jaqueline Stewart

First time l went to see her she told me that l did not have Lupus,l had something else,l seen her a second time was a waste of time also,l also saw Dr McLeod in Kelowna,he said there was something going on and did nothing,l was very upset,l left things for a few years,then went back to see Dr Stewart ,she did tests and put me on meds, did not say to much or explain much,the next time long wait saw nurse first telling her everything then going into see her,which was very frustrating ,she didn't ask how things were as l had phoned the office twice because l was not well,never phoned back either,l know other Rhemys that have told there patients,if things get worse to make appointment,which l couldn't see mine,the reception girl said there was nothing she could do. She doesn't listen and l agree her bedside manner is something else,l didn't get any information at all,l learned more on the Internet and a book then l got from her,lm very frastrated ,l know she knows her stuff and help people,but l think she is over worked and sometimes people don't get what they deserve . She isn't very friendly other,feels like your wasting her time,l don't know if l go back or not.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Stewart last year. She did a lot of testing and was so informative when I got my results back. She explained a lot to me about what she was looking for in the tests, and when she gave me the results she was very informative also. She was always there when I had my appt.'s. Her receptionist is fantastic and understands what you are going through and is also so helpful in scheduling around your hours. I would recommend anyone to go see her. My family doctor spoke very highly of her and I was not disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Stewart did not listen to me while I was talking about symptoms. She made very little eye contact when speaking. I was given my blood and test results by the nurse and not the doctor. The doctor contradicted the results I had just been given by telling me my blood work was all good and it was not. I was not impressed. She wrote me a prescription to help me sleep which I told her I did not want even before she wrote it. She never asked for or contacted my old rhuematologist who had moved. She has no beside manner and did not do a thorough history. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Fashionably late but very timely compared to many medical offices. Superbly professional. I felt she was very thorough and provided a good explanation of tests and plans

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

She is very knowledgeable and worked hard at finding out what was going on. Wait time in office varried between my appointments but she treats you like a human being. That is worth the wait times. She asked many questions to better understand what's going on. She isn't afraid to order many tests. She did office and phone consultations. After 2 years of doctors not knowing what was going on It only took two visits with her and many tests and she figured it out. I had lost hope and she gave it back to me. Her receptionist is friendly and will work with your schedule to find an appointment time. As with all doctors bring a book to read while you wait but she is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

it looks like a great deal of the folks who rated this Dr. have never had to wait in a Dr's office!!!!! I wait over an hour just to see my GP! I just figure someone really needed the extra time and if I needed more time I felt she would give it to me. Dr. Stewart was very professional and had awesome knowledge regarding treatment regimes! Knowledge to me is the MOST important attribute for helping me deal with my disease. If I want someone to indulge me and make me feel worthy I could just phone a friend. I was in to see her within 2 weeks of my GP making the referral. Within a week my symptoms were under control. Thank you Dr. Stewart!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I USED TO SEE A DR. JACQULINE C STEWART IN MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO. I SEEN HER IN 1999 AND WAS SEARCHING HER FOR A FREIND WITH FIBROMALGIA. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME DOCTOR. I SEARCHED EVERY WHERE AND I ONLY CAME UP WITH THIS ONE RESULT. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH HER ON MY VISITS.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I found this site whilst searching Dr. Stewarts phone number. I am appalled at the negative yak! I am re-seeking her help BECAUSE SHE MADE ME FEEL REASSURED AND IN CARING HANDS!!!! I am waiting and travelling the extra mile so as to return to her help! If you feel unloved in her presence, tell her so, maybe she is having an off day like all humans experience frequently. Signed- Leslie, from Creston.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I could never have made it without this wonderful doctor. Stop complaining about her being LATE she's only late because she cared enough to continue speaking with a very upset patient. If you needed her for more than you scheduled time she will give it to you! Do you expect her to throw you out, when you're upset just because someone might have to sit in the chair an hour more. If it was you, would you!? She a fantastic doctor, and human being with feelings just like you, she is not a robot! Those people who complain about her, SHOULD CUT HER SOME SLACK, and hope that when they are in real trouble that she is there to help them! I have NEVER been able to replace her. You should all be so lucky to have her!! (Ontario)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

My first visit was very short notice and she fit me into her schedule with no problems. She read through my medical history and performed an examination. Ordered all appropriate tests and was very thorough. My follow up I was even more impressed as she was extremely well prepared for my appointment and gave me information to do my own research on my symptoms and meds.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013