Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

I've been a patient of Dr. Mauch since 2005. Prior to finding him I had alot of trouble with my back,15 years of it. Other Chiropractors I had been to were not very helpful. I would receive the standard lumbar adjustment and nothing really improved. Dr. Mauch took an x ray and said my issue was with my SI not Lumbar. He then gave me the appropriate adjustment and things have been awesome ever since.I still see him for regular tune ups. I found Dr.Will to be very helpful and caring. Lisa his receptionist/organizer is great as well. Kudos to all. I wish I had found a Dr. Will when I first injured my back and so I didn't have to waste all that money on poor adjustments. I can't recommend Dr. Mauch enough.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

My husband & I have been patients of Dr. Will for many years & have monthly adjustments to keep us "running smoothly". My husband has an old back injury that Dr Will has kept at bay & he treats my back problems. The Gonstead Method of Chriopractic that he uses has been very effective & the cheery greeting from him & his staff is well received.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

I thank God for doctors like Doctor Mauch, he helped me to walk back again properly, I'm so happy that I don't have the pain that I had before, I've tried everything with no results but with more pain, he is always on time, very understanding, and always has a warm smile on his face....

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Mauch is simply good at what he does. He is very caring and gives you that little extra time, displaying patience, understanding, listens well and has excellent interpersonal skills. I will recommend Dr. Mauch anytime; more folks in his profession should take the same time and care with their patients. (Azeem).

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr Mauch was born to heal. He is genuine knowledgable and kind. He goes beyond by offering his cell number should you have any questions or concerns after hours or need emergency care. Anyone who goes to him is lucky and will get better in no time.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mauch for several years, & would recommend to anyone looking for Chiropractic and/or nutritional needs.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Mauch practices the Gonstead method which in my opinion is the most effective treatment out there. I travel extensively and mny back and neck go out on airplanes. I am constantly seeking out Chiropractors in my destination cities and none of them adjust me like Dr. Mauch does as they don't know this state-of-art new method. Others use diversified, Thomson, COX and they don't get the job done like one Gonstead adjustment does. Dr. Mauch and his staff are amazing and I really recommend this doctor and his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr.Mauch is an excellent Chiroptactor.I have been seeing him for awhile and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Will Mauch is very knowledgeable and very professional. He uses the Gonstead method which avoids any twisting of the neck. I am very happy with my results. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr Will has been instrumental in my recovery plan. His style of chiropractic (Gonstead method) has been the most effective method I have experienced. After several years of treatment from other chiropractors, dr will has been able to get my condition under control. I highly recommend dr will to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California