Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

I've been a patient for a little over a year now and he has been fantastic in his ability to help me. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Mauch has eliminated my migraines and fixed my sore back. I feel great now. My wife recommended him and she's right again.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr Will Mauch has been my chiropractor for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor, who cares a great deal about his patients. Dr Will's chiropractic technique is gentle and, I've experienced relief from chronic back and neck pain as a result of treatments received from Dr Will. I'd recommend Dr Will to anyone who asks for a chiropractic referral.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I have been going to see Dr. Mauch for over four years now, and I have had nothing but amazing treatment at each and every visit. From seeing me on very short notice (i.e. can I come in five minutes!!), to his determination to get you fixed, he has made me a believer of Chiropractic care. Amazing, that's the bottom line!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Will is caring, knowledgeable and most of all effective. I've used him to fix up a few sports injuries and the odd DIY back disasters. He's always quick to see me and will go out of his way to make me feel better. At one acute time, he was seeing me morning and night in I got some pain relief. Dr Will uses the Gonstead method which only targets the areas that need adjustment which I find more reassuring and effective. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friend and family to Dr. Will.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Wonderful and gentle. I was very nervous about going to a chiropractor for the first time but Dr. Mauch made me comfortable and now I recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

It took me a long time to go to a chiropractor but I am so glad I did. I have not felt this good in years and Dr. Mauch made this whole process a great experience. My neck pain is gone and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

When I met him my back was so bad I couldn't do up my shoe laces easily. Treatment progressed very well, and he didn't drag it out. After just nine visits the change has been great. Thank you, Dr. Mauch & staff.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Mauch is knowledgeable and friendly. he and his staff make me feel like family every time i come in. they have made a long term patient of me! when i first came in i couldn't even walk or bend, now i am back at the gym and leading a normal life thanks to Dr. Mauch! i recommend him without hesitation!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

My husband & I have been in the capable, gentle hands of Dr. Will for several years & go monthly for adjustments. Sometimes we have to go more often due to recurring back problems & he will always make time to see us. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "***This is an update people, I put my life in Dr. Mauch ' s hands litterally and it has easily been the best choice in my life so far. I am currently 31 years o..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen 10 chiros in the last 25 years. Some very regularly over many years and some just once. Although most have been nice, concerned, and knowledgeable, ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Mauch since last September after I was in a bad car accident. I have been going to see him 3 times a week since. I am not always the most punc..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to say that Dr. Mauch has helped me significantly with my recovery. I am back playing sports and feel great. He is very knowledgeable, and makes m..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "very bad experience, diagnose is ok, but no thorough consideration for treatment, sort of performing experiment on patient, cause me a lot of pain, not recommen..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mauch is super friendly and sincerlely cares about your health and getting you back into good shape. He uses a great approach and I have already recommended..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well I work as a forklift operator and littoral popped my back out and have been living get a nightmare ever since which was about 3 years now. I have been to m..."

November 9, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "".

October 15, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "1815 Dundas Street East" to "1615 Dundas Street East".

October 14, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1V0" to "L1N 2L1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1815 Dundas Street East". Suite has been updated from "None" to "14". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "9055799200".

October 14, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014