Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

Dr. Will Mauch is very knowledgeable and very professional. He uses the Gonstead method which avoids any twisting of the neck. I am very happy with my results. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr Will has been instrumental in my recovery plan. His style of chiropractic (Gonstead method) has been the most effective method I have experienced. After several years of treatment from other chiropractors, dr will has been able to get my condition under control. I highly recommend dr will to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I no longer walk with a limp or need my cane or depend upon tylenol 3 for chronic back pain and it's all thanks to Dr. Mauch. I continue to have monthly chiropractic adjustments to maintain good back health and I encourage you to do likewise. You won't find a better chiropractor than Dr. Mauch.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I've been a patient for a little over a year now and he has been fantastic in his ability to help me. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Mauch has eliminated my migraines and fixed my sore back. I feel great now. My wife recommended him and she's right again.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr Will Mauch has been my chiropractor for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor, who cares a great deal about his patients. Dr Will's chiropractic technique is gentle and, I've experienced relief from chronic back and neck pain as a result of treatments received from Dr Will. I'd recommend Dr Will to anyone who asks for a chiropractic referral.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I have been going to see Dr. Mauch for over four years now, and I have had nothing but amazing treatment at each and every visit. From seeing me on very short notice (i.e. can I come in five minutes!!), to his determination to get you fixed, he has made me a believer of Chiropractic care. Amazing, that's the bottom line!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Will is caring, knowledgeable and most of all effective. I've used him to fix up a few sports injuries and the odd DIY back disasters. He's always quick to see me and will go out of his way to make me feel better. At one acute time, he was seeing me morning and night in I got some pain relief. Dr Will uses the Gonstead method which only targets the areas that need adjustment which I find more reassuring and effective. I wouldn't hesitate to send my friend and family to Dr. Will.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Wonderful and gentle. I was very nervous about going to a chiropractor for the first time but Dr. Mauch made me comfortable and now I recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

It took me a long time to go to a chiropractor but I am so glad I did. I have not felt this good in years and Dr. Mauch made this whole process a great experience. My neck pain is gone and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients