Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

I have been a patient of Dr. Mauch for several years, & would recommend to anyone looking for Chiropractic and/or nutritional needs.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Mauch practices the Gonstead method which in my opinion is the most effective treatment out there. I travel extensively and mny back and neck go out on airplanes. I am constantly seeking out Chiropractors in my destination cities and none of them adjust me like Dr. Mauch does as they don't know this state-of-art new method. Others use diversified, Thomson, COX and they don't get the job done like one Gonstead adjustment does. Dr. Mauch and his staff are amazing and I really recommend this doctor and his clinic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr.Mauch is an excellent Chiroptactor.I have been seeing him for awhile and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Will Mauch is very knowledgeable and very professional. He uses the Gonstead method which avoids any twisting of the neck. I am very happy with my results. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr Will has been instrumental in my recovery plan. His style of chiropractic (Gonstead method) has been the most effective method I have experienced. After several years of treatment from other chiropractors, dr will has been able to get my condition under control. I highly recommend dr will to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I no longer walk with a limp or need my cane or depend upon tylenol 3 for chronic back pain and it's all thanks to Dr. Mauch. I continue to have monthly chiropractic adjustments to maintain good back health and I encourage you to do likewise. You won't find a better chiropractor than Dr. Mauch.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

I've been a patient for a little over a year now and he has been fantastic in his ability to help me. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Mauch has eliminated my migraines and fixed my sore back. I feel great now. My wife recommended him and she's right again.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr Will Mauch has been my chiropractor for a number of years. He is an excellent doctor, who cares a great deal about his patients. Dr Will's chiropractic technique is gentle and, I've experienced relief from chronic back and neck pain as a result of treatments received from Dr Will. I'd recommend Dr Will to anyone who asks for a chiropractic referral.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I have been going to see Dr. Mauch for over four years now, and I have had nothing but amazing treatment at each and every visit. From seeing me on very short notice (i.e. can I come in five minutes!!), to his determination to get you fixed, he has made me a believer of Chiropractic care. Amazing, that's the bottom line!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients