Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

When I moved to Toronto, my Aunt recommended Will to me, she indicated that she was seeing him and liked him. I took her advice and was very happy that I did, he knows what he is doing and can explain it to you in laymans terms. Will uses up-to-date equipment, his office has a great atmosphere,is comfortable and clean. He is friendly, will go out of his way to accommodate you if you need to be seen other than your appointed time. His receptionist(Lisa) is also awesome.I am not sorry that he was recommended to me and I would with not qualms recommend him to others as I have already done.You couldn't do better with him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

I recently went to Dr Will for a TMJ issue, after he mentioned that chiropractic can help this issue. I am amazed how much better my jaw is after one or two adjustments and even more surprised how much less tension there is in my shoulders and upper back that I assumed was from stress. I had tried massages for my upper back tension, but the tightness and pain kept returning. With these adjustments, all the major knots that would build up in my upper back have been greatly reduced and the pain is gone. Dr Will's process is a comforting one and that includes his excellent receptionist/assistant Lisa. I highly recommend Dr Will Mauch for your chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Dr. Mauch is an AMAZING doctor!! He is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I found his practice through an offer on Groupon for a great deal on a chiropractic assessment and adjustments. ((We had never been to a chiropractor before this.)) My husband and I still continue to go there even though our Groupon is over because of how much better we feel since going there. He adjusts our back and neck and we feel great after every visit. I would totally recommend him to anyone looking for a chiropractor. Oh and his receptionist Lisa is awesome too! If you are afraid of going to the chiropractor or this is your first visit to one, this is the guy to go to!! :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Mauch. I was referred to him by my ND and from the get go I have been impressed. He immediately gained my trust with his personable manner, genuine concern for my well-being and the time he took to not only listen but to also explain in a language I understood, what my diagnosis was. He shared with me his plan for treatment and as I healed faster than expected, he adjusted it so that my visits were not so close together. Even better, I had been sent to him to help extreme acid reflux/indigestion/heartburn I was experiencing ever since undergoing radiation therapy(8 months) with no relief. I now even forget that I see him once a month to keep those symptoms at bay. He also Worked on my neck/lower back and I immediately felt a lack of restriction in my neck that I never realized that I had in the first place. I reiterate, I highly recommend this doctor to anyone in the area or further. Great Staff, parking available and good variety of hours available.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

I was very pleased with Dr.Mauch's work. I have got a lot better even since i've been to visit him. Dr. Mauch is a very friendly and commited docter who has a lot of knowledge to help patients heal. I would strongly reccomend him to anyone that is seeking help.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Mauch is a very caring and compassionate man, You are not a number in his office, like some doctors make you feel. He always makes time if you need when pain arises without an appointment. He keeps me pain free and mobile. I'd strongly recommend him to anyone. I don't know what i would do without him. Big Thanks to Dr. Mauch and his staff:)

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mauch for over 5 years now. His gentle manner and wonderful personality combined with knowledge and experience have kept me mobile over the years. I originally went to him with back, neck and sciatica problems and I rarely have issues with any of them these past years. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Dr Will is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. His treatments last longer than any I have ever received from any other chiropractor. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

After enduring recurrent back pain that was progressively getting worse, I visited my regular MD who suggested I go and see a Chiropractor. I was referred to Dr. Mauch by a friend who had been seeing him. At first, I was skeptical, as I had never been to a Chiropractor - but after having Dr. Mauch take the time to fully explain the process, answer all of my questions and address all of my concerns, I knew I had come to the right place. Everyone at Bayly St. Chiropractic has been fantastic - and I would highly recommend their services - pain relief in a very fun, yet professional atmosphere.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Mauch when he worked in Ajax and followed him to his new location in Pickering. I have seen three other chiropractors prior to this, but once I found Dr. Mauch I have never been seen by another. Dr. Mauch's technique and client care has been the best I have received. Dr. Mauch has accessible/flexible hours and always takes the time needed to help with whatever ails me. Last year I saw Dr. Mauch regularly for prenatal chiropractor care and postnatal follow-up. When my child was born we continued to see him and he was/is great. He helped in many ways including helping with sleep and re-flux. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been see Dr Will Mauch for some time now I am really impressed with him and his wonderful staff. They genuine care about you and don't treat you like you..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "***This is an update people, I put my life in Dr. Mauch ' s hands litterally and it has easily been the best choice in my life so far. I am currently 31 years o..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen 10 chiros in the last 25 years. Some very regularly over many years and some just once. Although most have been nice, concerned, and knowledgeable, ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Mauch since last September after I was in a bad car accident. I have been going to see him 3 times a week since. I am not always the most punc..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to say that Dr. Mauch has helped me significantly with my recovery. I am back playing sports and feel great. He is very knowledgeable, and makes m..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "very bad experience, diagnose is ok, but no thorough consideration for treatment, sort of performing experiment on patient, cause me a lot of pain, not recommen..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mauch is super friendly and sincerlely cares about your health and getting you back into good shape. He uses a great approach and I have already recommended..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well I work as a forklift operator and littoral popped my back out and have been living get a nightmare ever since which was about 3 years now. I have been to m..."

November 9, 2014
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "".

October 15, 2014
  • Address has been updated from "1815 Dundas Street East" to "1615 Dundas Street East".

October 14, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L1V0" to "L1N 2L1". Address has been updated from "None" to "1815 Dundas Street East". Suite has been updated from "None" to "14". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "9055799200".

October 14, 2014
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014