Dr. Will Mauch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

I have seen 10 chiros in the last 25 years. Some very regularly over many years and some just once. Although most have been nice, concerned, and knowledgeable, none have been able to address my specific L5-S1 issues. I can see two reasons for this: 1- Will is a sensitive, empathetic, and intuitive 2- unlike any other chiro I have seen (3 of which I'd consider personal friends) he uses the Gonstead method http://gonstead.com/gonstead-system/basic-principles/ Do not expect the typical 2 min. in-out adjustment whether you need it or not. His practice seems very focused on the particular area that is causing the pain and he treats just that. I do not expect miracles from a chiropractor, neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, etc. but I do expect informed, focused, effective treatment and this I am very happy to say I get from Will.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Mauch for about 10 years now. I find him very knowledgeable, friendly but professional. He is a very caring and humble individual. I highly recommend him. I would to make special mention of Sheryl the physiotherapist there. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, kind and caring. All in all the staff are all very welcoming!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Will thank you for taking care of my LBP. YOUR SUCH AN AMAZING DR. Credit to Cheryl and Emerson for being such a good team both were knowledgeable and intelligent!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Will Mauch Thank you for helping me feel better by providing excellent Chiropractic care including adjustment, helpful neck and back exercises given by Cheryl and advice on how to stretch problem areas. I have been experiencing pain in my upper back, shoulders and neck for about a year. Massage Therapy by itself was providing very little relief so I decided to seek Chiropractic care in hopes that it would help relieve the pain. I have noticed a big improvement in my range of motion and flexibility since I started receiving adjustments. What a big difference getting regular adjustments has made. I can now look over my shoulder easily and with no pain while backing my car up. I also have better range of motion now and can bend further and hold stretches longer. I’m well on my way to recovery!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mauch for over one year and what a difference a year has made!! I presented with lower and upper back pains, due to age related wear and tear,scoliosis and arthritis. I had tried various treatments with no significant improvement until I saw Dr. Will. He sent me for x-rays, then explained the results of the x-rays while showing me the specific areas where the problems were and causes. He told me his plans for my treatment which would involve Sheryl and Emerson. I was a bit apprehensive as it was my first visit with a chiropractor but Dr. Mauch was sensitive and understanding. With his adjustments and physio with Sheryl and Emerson, I feel like a new person. I have and continue to recommend family and friends Dr. Mauch. Hope to see Sheryl back soon, it's not the same without her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I just wanted everyone to know how much I dearly appreciated your friendly and helpful service Dr. Will and Cheryl. I have never experienced such a welcoming staff anywhere. I’m proud to tell friends and family about your office. Thank you so very much for helping me on the road to recovery. I could not have done it without you. The exercises Cheryl showed me makes to ease the pain and Dr. Will healing hand helps me to where I am now. I don't know what to do without you both. Hope to see Cheryl back because it is not the same without her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

A few months ago i came to see Dr. Mauch and he helped me in my low back pain, and with the help of Cheryl i was stronger and back to work. Sadly seeing her off from work because i wanted to come back sooner because of her. Hoping to see her again. She is one of the best worker i've ever seen. Dr. Will your knowledgeable in what your doing and i thank you for that. I will highly recommend your clinic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been to numerous Chiropractors and had virtually given up on them until I found Dr. Mauch. I am not having to go very frequently and my sciatic nerve is much better! The office staff area fantastic as well! I highly recommend the services provided here.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

A few months ago I met Dr. Will Mauch of Whitby Mall Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Centre. He told me about a chiropractic technique called Gonstead. I have been going various chiropractors since the 1980s (with moderate to good effect), but I had never heard of this technique. I was intrigued. As I wasn’t getting effective results with my current chiropractor, I decided to give Dr. Will a try. After asking some basic questions about my history, Dr. Will sent me for a complete set of x-rays at a clinic right in the Whitby Mall (covered by OHIP). Within an hour, I was back in Dr. Will’s office and he was teaching me how to read my x-rays. It turns out I had disc compressions and my vertebrae were fusing together in two places. This was the cause of the pain I was experiencing and would have resulted in further complications if left untreated. I was impressed with the thoroughness of Dr. Will’s examination, his knowledge of chiropractic, and his willingness to show exactly where the problems were. The Gonstead technique practiced by Dr. Will is gentler and less forceful than other techniques I have experienced. There has been a significant reduction in pain and an increase in mobility. Also, I am not kept waiting for my appointments. I am delighted.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Mauch , Emerson , Cheryl & rest of staff are wonderfully. Everyone is welcoming and friendly. I enjoy talking with them during my treatments. They are very accommodating and answer my questions as I ask them. I have only been seeing them for a few months however I have noticed some of my pain has stopped. I really like the family type environment. I would recommend your services to others.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim