Dr. Will Mauch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

Best Chiropractors I've seen. No other works like him and cares about your health like Dr. Will Mauch.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr Will Mauch is an experienced and knowlegeable chiropractor. I went to see him due to the pains around my neck and shoulders. My hands were numb and I had the tingling sensation on my fingers. On my first session, he sent me for x-rays. Then he showed me the x-rays and explained to me why I had the pains. After the first adjustment,my neck and shoulders were not as painful as before. By the end of my second session with Dr Mauch, I am no longer in pain. I went to see him twice a week for a month, I am happy to say that all the pain is gone within a month. Dr Mauch took the time to answer my questions and I find him to be extremely helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

I am not sure how this dr got such good reviews. I felt very rushed and far away from the expected treatment expect from the top chiropractor in Whitby. I guess success does that....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Mauch for about 10 years now. I find him very knowledgeable, friendly but professional. He is a very caring and humble individual. I highly recommend him. I would to make special mention of Sheryl the physiotherapist there. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, kind and caring. All in all the staff are all very welcoming!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Will thank you for taking care of my LBP. YOUR SUCH AN AMAZING DR. Credit to Cheryl and Emerson for being such a good team both were knowledgeable and intelligent!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Will Mauch Thank you for helping me feel better by providing excellent Chiropractic care including adjustment, helpful neck and back exercises given by Cheryl and advice on how to stretch problem areas. I have been experiencing pain in my upper back, shoulders and neck for about a year. Massage Therapy by itself was providing very little relief so I decided to seek Chiropractic care in hopes that it would help relieve the pain. I have noticed a big improvement in my range of motion and flexibility since I started receiving adjustments. What a big difference getting regular adjustments has made. I can now look over my shoulder easily and with no pain while backing my car up. I also have better range of motion now and can bend further and hold stretches longer. I’m well on my way to recovery!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Mauch for over one year and what a difference a year has made!! I presented with lower and upper back pains, due to age related wear and tear,scoliosis and arthritis. I had tried various treatments with no significant improvement until I saw Dr. Will. He sent me for x-rays, then explained the results of the x-rays while showing me the specific areas where the problems were and causes. He told me his plans for my treatment which would involve Sheryl and Emerson. I was a bit apprehensive as it was my first visit with a chiropractor but Dr. Mauch was sensitive and understanding. With his adjustments and physio with Sheryl and Emerson, I feel like a new person. I have and continue to recommend family and friends Dr. Mauch. Hope to see Sheryl back soon, it's not the same without her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I just wanted everyone to know how much I dearly appreciated your friendly and helpful service Dr. Will and Cheryl. I have never experienced such a welcoming staff anywhere. I’m proud to tell friends and family about your office. Thank you so very much for helping me on the road to recovery. I could not have done it without you. The exercises Cheryl showed me makes to ease the pain and Dr. Will healing hand helps me to where I am now. I don't know what to do without you both. Hope to see Cheryl back because it is not the same without her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

A few months ago i came to see Dr. Mauch and he helped me in my low back pain, and with the help of Cheryl i was stronger and back to work. Sadly seeing her off from work because i wanted to come back sooner because of her. Hoping to see her again. She is one of the best worker i've ever seen. Dr. Will your knowledgeable in what your doing and i thank you for that. I will highly recommend your clinic.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I have been to numerous Chiropractors and had virtually given up on them until I found Dr. Mauch. I am not having to go very frequently and my sciatic nerve is much better! The office staff area fantastic as well! I highly recommend the services provided here.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients