Ratings for Dr. Will Mauch

I have seen 10 chiros in the last 25 years. Some very regularly over many years and some just once. Although most have been nice, concerned, and knowledgeable, none have been able to address my specific L5-S1 issues. I can see two reasons for this: 1- Will is a sensitive, empathetic, and intuitive 2- unlike any other chiro I have seen (3 of which I'd consider personal friends) he uses the Gonstead method http://gonstead.com/gonstead-system/basic-principles/ Do not expect the typical 2 min. in-out adjustment whether you need it or not. His practice seems very focused on the particular area that is causing the pain and he treats just that. I do not expect miracles from a chiropractor, neurosurgeon, orthopedic surgeon, etc. but I do expect informed, focused, effective treatment and this I am very happy to say I get from Will.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

A few months ago I met Dr. Will Mauch of Whitby Mall Physiotherapy and Chiropractic Centre. He told me about a chiropractic technique called Gonstead. I have been going various chiropractors since the 1980s (with moderate to good effect), but I had never heard of this technique. I was intrigued. As I wasn’t getting effective results with my current chiropractor, I decided to give Dr. Will a try. After asking some basic questions about my history, Dr. Will sent me for a complete set of x-rays at a clinic right in the Whitby Mall (covered by OHIP). Within an hour, I was back in Dr. Will’s office and he was teaching me how to read my x-rays. It turns out I had disc compressions and my vertebrae were fusing together in two places. This was the cause of the pain I was experiencing and would have resulted in further complications if left untreated. I was impressed with the thoroughness of Dr. Will’s examination, his knowledge of chiropractic, and his willingness to show exactly where the problems were. The Gonstead technique practiced by Dr. Will is gentler and less forceful than other techniques I have experienced. There has been a significant reduction in pain and an increase in mobility. Also, I am not kept waiting for my appointments. I am delighted.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Mauch , Emerson , Cheryl & rest of staff are wonderfully. Everyone is welcoming and friendly. I enjoy talking with them during my treatments. They are very accommodating and answer my questions as I ask them. I have only been seeing them for a few months however I have noticed some of my pain has stopped. I really like the family type environment. I would recommend your services to others.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

DR. WILL IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND HAVE A VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU AS A CHIROPRACTOR. YOUR SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON. TO CHERYL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GOOD WORKER AND VERY CARING PERSON, I FELT I'M PART OF THE FAMILY.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I have found Dr Will Mauch and his staff to be very genuine and caring people. Very little or no wait time. I will highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I have been see Dr Will Mauch for some time now I am really impressed with him and his wonderful staff. They genuine care about you and don't treat you like your a number to a file but treat you like family. I have been going through a deep depression and have had suicide thoughts Dr Will encouraged me to come back I am really glad I did. When I arrived there today he came up to me and gave me a big hug like my brother would have. 🐻🐻🐻 I would highly recommend him to anyone if I was asked to rate him and his staff on a scale of 1 to 10 and 10 being the best I would rate it as a 10 plus. Thanks again guys for not giving up on me and showing how much you really care your the best. 😇🐻💜👫👭

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

***This is an update people, I put my life in Dr. Mauch ' s hands litterally and it has easily been the best choice in my life so far. I am currently 31 years old and hurt my back where I could not bath myself for at least 6 months. I thought my life was over and after seeing countless professionals' and specialists' I came across Dr. Mauch while I was inquiring about getting a passport and so glad I did because it has changed my life. Not only has he increased my mobility and reduced the amount of pain I feel every second of the day and night but I have regained my life and kept my job. I forever owe you so much and the amount of respect and gratitude I have for this man is unfathomable. This man you can trust and he totally knows his stuff, actions speak louder than words and he will tell you the truth and explain everything for it to make perfect sense to you and I can go on and on about the great things that come with his service but you will see for yourself. I recommend anyone and everyone, even my own family. Thanks again and again Dr. Mauch. We have come such a long way and honestly never thought I would get where I am today and it is you I owe all my thanks to, Noone could fix or give me any direction. They tried but you have triumphed where lots and lots have completely failed. THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN***

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have seen Dr. Mauch since last September after I was in a bad car accident. I have been going to see him 3 times a week since. I am not always the most punctual person, but I am coming from far away and his staff has been more than kind and accommodating. Dr. Mauch has always been so knowledgeable and so gentle. He has advocated on my behalf whenever needed. I have been so happy with the care I have received I brought my daughter, sister and brother in to see him at various times. Go see Dr. Mauch you will not be disappointed! His staff is as equally pleasant to deal with. Tracy his main receptionist is fantastic as well as Cheryl who tends to your needs after the adjustment. Everyone there takes the time to know you. I highly recommend Dr. Mauch!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I would like to say that Dr. Mauch has helped me significantly with my recovery. I am back playing sports and feel great. He is very knowledgeable, and makes me feel very comfortable. I have and would keep referring him to friends and family. Thank you very much for everything.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Mauch is super friendly and sincerlely cares about your health and getting you back into good shape. He uses a great approach and I have already recommended him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Will Mauch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients