Ratings for Dr. Timea Belej-Rak

Doctor Timea Belej Rak cares about money only. She sounds like she care about you but once you know her better you understand that all she wants is to get money for funded IVF and she doesn’t care about result. Look for another doctor if you value you time , money and really want to be blessed with child

flag | Submitted May 26, 2019

She performed a sonohysterogram (SHG) for me. It was very painful and bleeding after. The doctor was swinging the probe left and right, she mentioned that she had trouble finding the right tube. She yelled and screamed because I told her I was nervous about doing the procedure.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

She is a complete jer*. Just cares about money. Very very cold.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

The worse experience ever! She’s very cold and lacks compassion and is only interested in taking your money!! Will never go back to her again!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Left the office feeling motivated. Dr. Belej-Rak was so detailed and took her time to explain my diagnosis and next steps. Looking forward to taking my pregnancy journey with her.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

We couldn’t ask for a better doctor. Her new clinic is smaller which means all the staff knows us. I can always email her staff or Dr Belej-Rak herself via e-mail. She followed me closely until the end of my first trimester. I can say I have received world-class care from her and her team. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Dear Dr.Belej-Rak, I wish all the doctors on the planet will be like you - care and responsible!!! Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

It was a pleasure working with you to achieve our biggest and greatest goal in life. Thank you for everything you have done for us. You will be in our hearts forever.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr Belej-Rak, You are so special and so appreciated! Your expertise, knowledge and positive approach made us hopeful during our infertility journey. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

We wanted to say THANK YOU so much for making this miracle of a life happen. Right away we felt at easy and comfort with you because you just had a kind & compassionate aura about you. We now have a beautiful baby girl. She is healthy, funny & smiley baby. We couldn't ask for more! Thsnk you for doing what you do and allowing families to feel tje live, joy &hope that children bring. We wish you & your family the best.

Dr. Timea Belej-Rak's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal