You may also like

Rate Dr. Patrick Murphy

Dr. Patrick Murphy's Ratings

Everything went well after the Surgery but I had an infection 4 days which caused me to suffer a lot and I was also dehydrated , all surgeries are subject to Pains but that was the worst one that I ever ever had my entire life it's probably equal to a woman in labor, I had called the hospital twice to speak to Dr Murphy before I came down to Emergency ,he always returned my calls within minutes to tell me what to do and his resident was also very helpful & knowledgeable. I love Dr Murphy and his team very very very much very very very good Doctor .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Have been dealing with Dr. Murphy for many years for recurring sinus polyps. I find him to be an excellent doctor and surgeon, appointments are almost always kept right on time, and he's always cordial and straight-forward yet has a good sense of humour about him too. I highly recommend his services, if you can get on his patient list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Have been under Dr.Murphy's care for some time. As a professional singer for over thirty years, I have relied on Dr.Murphy's extensive knowledge and care many times. Great doctor. He always makes time for me, as well as for any questions or concerns I may have. Helpful, patient, informative. Couldn't recommend him more.
-Luigi S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Your front staff should be more inviting.....the blonde one with glasses should smile .....and i don't think having a specialist and the other girl sitting down having a convo about turkey and not even saying hi when we walk in.....not professional at all......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578391].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I don't really know how good he is but I didn't like his bedside manner. He asked me if I was under stress. I said I was. He said "what's her name?". I thought that was rude. I hesitated a bit and said "my wife died". He said "that'll do it." He did express his condolences but I didn't think they were genuine. No warm feeling.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Murphy for about 5 years now. he performed a UPPP and a Septoplasty to correct my sleep apnea. Upfront he explained there was only a 45% success rate and a c-pap machine may be the answer. i asked him to perform the proceedure anyway and have had no issues with my sleep since. I still see him regularly for issues mith my hearing and he is always friendly. he is one of those doctors that feels like "one of the boys" i would reccommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1120117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Unhelpful, rushed through whole appointment. I have been seeing him about my nose polyps for 2 years and he has done nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

personable,very skilled caring doctor.Dr.Murphy was terrific and helped me greatly with my nose and throat problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1120115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

My comments ARE NOT with Dr Murphy, He is amazing and helpfull. My comments are about his receptionist. I called to cancel an appointment- i was rudely told I called the worng number. Then the phone was disconnected. Then I called back then by mistake my phone disconnected, So i called back again- the receptionist answered like THIS- DO YOU WANT TO HANG UP again- I said excuse me? I explained it was a mistake and then she had the nerve to say OH TWICE? DO you WANT ME TO CANCEL WHATS YOUR NAME- I explained to her she has very bad customer service skills then I hung up. If your too tired of being a receptionst my dear Quit.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1120114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Waited 5 months to see this doctor. Seen him and he said I had a paralyzed right vocal cord and definitely needed a CT Scan of my head & neck. This was booked within 3 weeks. That was April, it is now 8 weeks later, and my GP has had these test results back two days after they were done. I can't get past the receptionist to get a follow-up appointment because she says it takes months to get the test back, well hello obviously that is not true if my GP has them. Go look for them....find another doctor his staff are horrible and I have called 6 times...

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1120113].votes_count ]]