Ratings for Dr. Randy Silverman

Dr. Silverman is amazing; he was so easy to talk to. Everything felt very comfortable and he really helped me alot. He has alot of integrity.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

i highly recommend dr silverman as a psychologist, he made what has been a very difficult/frustrating process for me so much easier and more comfortable. he is very friendly, professional and honest. glad i went to him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

great psychologist, extremely helpful and very honest as well. would recommend him in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Great experience with this psychologist. Took the time to listen and offered good fee back and insight. Very easy to connect with and makes u feel very comfortable and at ease. Staff are also very nice and accommodating

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I had a great experience with dr silverman, he knows his stuff and is very honest! glad i went to him, definitely made my situation a lot better.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014

Dr. Silverman was very kind and helpful. Took his time to understand my problems and really listen to me. I wasn't in the best mood when we met, but he really made me feel a lot better. His assistant is also really sweet, caring, and helpful. A great team that made me feel at ease. And his office is beautiful and relaxing.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr. Silverman listens and understands and his report told the truth and didn't lie.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Like the staff. Like the doctor. He was on time and knows his stuff. Easy to get a hold of. The office assistant is super nice too.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Silverman, he really seemed to be knowledgable in his field. I came in feeling really low, but after talking to him I actually felt a lot better. He's so easy and fun to talk to, extremely understanding and insightful. Overall, I found him to be the type of psychologist who could put people at ease very quickly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013