Ratings for Dr. Shobha Rani Rao

I'm writing as many reviews out there so people will know Dr. Rao is a warm, kind and compassionate Doctor. She listens to you and don't feel rushed. Dr. Rao is an awesome Surgeon who is confident, professional and cares about her patients. You can tell she's very passionate about her work. She performed a hysterectomy, Burch Bladder procedure and Prolapse Surgery. Dr. Rao's Nurse Jennifer is kind with a great sense of humor and cares about her patients as well. They make a great team! At Eagles Landing OB/GYN you will feel comfortable and welcome with a short wait time.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

This MD is crazy. The Nurse, who works under this docter I think her name is Wendy, she was very rude,and helpless. I had ask 3 times to send me my medical record, she never called me back to inform me about it. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS NURSE AND MD TO ANYBODY.........THEY DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HER OFFICE.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Shobha Rani Rao's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet